Medical Marijuana

J.D. Hogg

Completely legalizing marijuana is going to result in a generation of unemployed young people that lay on their mommys' couches all day playing video games & getting fatter -- while their parents are at work making money to support them.
:bloodshot:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Completely legalizing marijuana is going to result in a generation of unemployed young people that lay on their mommys' couches all day playing video games & getting fatter -- while their parents are at work making money to support them.
Gateway drug as well. Not for everyone, but enough.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Bad news brah
That’s happening as we speak

meritocracy

Fine by me. The pandemic has taught me that less people working, and less people who want to work, means better wages.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've heard that the weed in VN was some good * 🙃
Where is VN? Do you mean MN? All we have that grows wild is Mn. green. If you smoke a bushel of it you can get a buzz. We rely on the Hood Bros. to supply us with the good stuff. For a County that has VERY few resident blacks our County Jail is full of Bros from Minneapolis and Chicago busted on drug charges. :-)

Poop Head

Judge me.
Where is VN? Do you mean MN? All we have that grows wild is Mn. green. If you smoke a bushel of it you can get a buzz. We rely on the Hood Bros. to supply us with the good stuff. For a County that has VERY few resident blacks our County Jail is full of Bros from Minneapolis and Chicago busted on drug charges. :-)
I think he meant Vietnam

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I think he meant Vietnam
index.jpg

Gotta be careful with that Nam grass or you might end up like this