Michelle Obama

Babagounj

Strength through joy
check out her caboose .
It can be tough to see since no photos of her rear are allowed .
At the gulf oil spill , she wore a dress that looked like she had been rolling in the beach tar , classless .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You know she still gives speeches about her education , but never mentions how the Ill. court removed her license to practice law .
So I guess she's not really that smart after all .

newfie

Conservative family values on full display here.............
upload_2016-3-27_19-47-47.png

newfie

Duck, bob, weave, pivot, (change the subject) and then rant incoherently about a pet peeve of your choice.You are the essence of an interview with a GOP supporter:
Lie ..... Deflect......Accuse...... Deny.I wish I could say I'm astonished at the hypocrisy but it's standard these days.
upload_2016-3-27_20-1-49.png

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s commencement season, America, and you know what that means: Michelle Obama is screwing up a bunch of ordinary people’s lives again.

This year, the first lady has caused hassle and hardship for many families of seniors graduating from Jackson State University, reports local ABC affiliate WAPT-TV.

To accommodate Obama’s schedule, officials at the historically black school in the capital of Mississippi have rescheduled the graduation ceremony from April 30 to April 23. They’ve also moved the time — twice, angry parents say.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/13/m...by-repeatedly-rescheduling-graduation-speech/