Monday 28th

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Austin.Was.My.Hero, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Austin.Was.My.Hero

Austin.Was.My.Hero quod erat demonstrandum

Suppose to be super light in our little hub, out here in gods country. Many are not even working and we don't start until 7am.

Hows Monday looking for all of you?
  2. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

UNTILL 7am ??? We usually don't start till 9........
  3. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

I think Miles Austin works preload lol. Be nice to be off monday but who the heck knows what kind of INDECISIVENESS they will have going on, on monday. Oh we didnt know what was coming, YEAH AND IM SANTA CLAUSE JACKNUTTZ lmfao.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

The days after x-mas are always light.. then it picks up a little bit. Then when all the casuals and TCD stop working it really picks up again for a while....
  5. Grey

Grey Active Member

I figured it would be crazy with all the closed buisness pilled up from the last couple days.
  6. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Peak continues from what I hear.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Nothing got picked up Thursday that helps. They will cut routes like crazy the three days we work net week.
  8. McGee

McGee Well-Known Member

9. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Preload starts at 1am on Monday here....but I took Mon-Wed off so I don't care! lol
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. AKCoverMan

AKCoverMan Active Member

I had 54 send agains all CLH. But yes on the other hand there were no pickups. We got all our stuff done clean except for CLH but the question is what volume is still in the pipeline and ends up on our tarmack by Monday morning.
  11. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

Only new stuff will be air, so preload not needed nearly as early.
  12. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

Our preload starts early and they wanted extra feeder drivers for the railyard Sunday. We were told it's gonna be heavy. Air will be lighter.
  13. Billy Ray

Billy Ray God, help us all.....

I will work Tues. and Wed........

That's ok, off for the next 12 days after that.

Hey, the 12 days of Christmas LOL
  14. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

We were told Monday will be light, going to have to take a hatchet to the route board. Tuesday marginally heavier, Wednesday heavy, Thursday another hatchet day.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Northbaypkg

Northbaypkg 20 NDA stops daily

Yeah I don't know what you fools are talking about, but with all the closed business and three days for the work to pile up I see Monday being heavy as hell. The worst will be the Monday after New Years, where businesses that have been closed all week will be open and all their packages that have been 'futured' every day will have all their volume unleashed in an avalanche. Depends what type of route you have but if it's heavy business like mine, expect to get raped both this Monday and especially the next.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Our center is running "split shifts" on Monday. We will have 30 drivers on road-----half will start in the morning to run off the CLO=H, send agains and whatever volume does come in, while the other half will start later to cover all of the pickups.

I am off on Monday.
  17. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Too bad, I hear it's triple-time !
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  18. Billy Ray

Billy Ray God, help us all.....

For many years now, I have scheduled off on Jan 2nd.
  19. DOK

DOK Active Member

Like a summer Monday here on the 28th, running that number of trips, loads coming in over the weekend from what we're told. Very heavy Tuesday and Wednesday with the long weekend of online ordering.
  20. DOK

DOK Active Member

We did that last year, not this as we were told that with the long weekend it will be almost normal volume. Loads supposed to be coming in from the West, sunday sorts going on on Sunday.