Monday 28th

watdaflock?

Suppose to be super light in our little hub, out here in gods country. Many are not even working and we don't start until 7am.

Hows Monday looking for all of you?

UPSGUY72

The days after x-mas are always light.. then it picks up a little bit. Then when all the casuals and TCD stop working it really picks up again for a while....

Grey

The days after x-mas are always light.. then it picks up a little bit. Then when all the casuals and TCD stop working it really picks up again for a while....

I figured it would be crazy with all the closed buisness pilled up from the last couple days.

McGee

I think Miles Austin works preload lol. Be nice to be off monday but who the heck knows what kind of INDECISIVENESS they will have going on, on monday. Oh we didnt know what was coming, YEAH AND IM SANTA CLAUSE JACKNUTTZ lmfao.
2d6e6f517f47aba62d06600840a9a18e.jpg

AKCoverMan

I had 54 send agains all CLH. But yes on the other hand there were no pickups. We got all our stuff done clean except for CLH but the question is what volume is still in the pipeline and ends up on our tarmack by Monday morning.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Yeah I don't know what you fools are talking about, but with all the closed business and three days for the work to pile up I see Monday being heavy as hell. The worst will be the Monday after New Years, where businesses that have been closed all week will be open and all their packages that have been 'futured' every day will have all their volume unleashed in an avalanche. Depends what type of route you have but if it's heavy business like mine, expect to get raped both this Monday and especially the next.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our center is running "split shifts" on Monday. We will have 30 drivers on road-----half will start in the morning to run off the CLO=H, send agains and whatever volume does come in, while the other half will start later to cover all of the pickups.

I am off on Monday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our center is running "split shifts" on Monday. We will have 30 drivers on road-----half will start in the morning to run off the CLO=H, send agains and whatever volume does come in, while the other half will start later to cover all of the pickups.

I am off on Monday.
Too bad, I hear it's triple-time !

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Yeah I don't know what you fools are talking about, but with all the closed business and three days for the work to pile up I see Monday being heavy as hell. The worst will be the Monday after New Years, where businesses that have been closed all week will be open and all their packages that have been 'futured' every day will have all their volume unleashed in an avalanche. Depends what type of route you have but if it's heavy business like mine, expect to get raped both this Monday and especially the next.

For many years now, I have scheduled off on Jan 2nd.

DOK

Like a summer Monday here on the 28th, running that number of trips, loads coming in over the weekend from what we're told. Very heavy Tuesday and Wednesday with the long weekend of online ordering.

DOK

I am off on Monday.

We did that last year, not this as we were told that with the long weekend it will be almost normal volume. Loads supposed to be coming in from the West, sunday sorts going on on Sunday.