movie review

rod

Retired 22 years
Smartest and easiest way. I keep them on a 1.5 terabyte hard ive dedicated to just them. I copied all my bluray rips to my buddies external drive the other night. 255 Bluray rips and about 450 gigs worth. Let it transfer over night. I got about 200 blurays too and like 40 HD DVDSView attachment 29028

I could never understand buying movies. There hasn't been a move made in the last 25 years that would interest me into watching it more that 2 or 3 times. I did buy a dozen or so to carry in my camper for those times when you are camped out in the boonies so far there isn't any tv reception but I got those at a pawn shop for 1 or 2 bucks apiece. To be honest I don't even know what a new release movie costs now days.

wayfair

swollen member
I liked John Wick... he's a head shot mother.

Fury was cool too.

Nightcrawler was a dark evil show.

Interstellar is a mind :censored2:.

Top Five was pretty good

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The last 3 I watched were:

John Wick----Keanu Reeves---terrible--basically 2 hours of people gewtting shot and the hero dodging millions of bullets.

Vice----Bruce Willis-----TERRIBLE----- If you ever saw West World with Yule Brenner its just a POOR remake of that.

Nightcrawler---????------I enjoyed it--wife hated it.
John Wick was just straight up badasczz. Maybe not great acting i get that, but if you have a badasczz home theater system, youd enjoy the hell out of that flick. I get it alot people say oh well the movie wasnt that good but im a high def junkie and appreciate the audio n video side of a movie even if the story isnt that great. All about thinking outside the box to me n enjoying the audio n video and immersing myself in the movie lol. Thats hollywood for ya nowadays, dont always put a great story into a movie they just put audio n video together n make it a pop corn flick lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
John Wick was OK. All action and no plot but sometimes you might be in a mood to watch something like that.

I just thought all that crazy bullet dodging was so unbelievable. I'm mean give me a break--Wick kills 100's of bad guys but can dodge all attempts to do him in.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I saw "Interstellar" last night. Its pretty good. Kind of drawn out though. Strange ending.
Yeah I may buy that 1 on a blind buy. Its 1 of the new movies that has the new DOLBY ATMOS codec in it. New surround sound format, object based versus surround sound, kinda the same idea but its more based to a certain position in your room. I m a buy a new receiver in the fall that has the Dolby Atmos and DTS-X decoder in it. Might step up my game to 13.2 surround sound in the MAN CAVE lol

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah I may buy that 1 on a blind buy. Its 1 of the new movies that has the new DOLBY ATMOS codec in it. New surround sound format, object based versus surround sound, kinda the same idea but its more based to a certain position in your room. I m a buy a new receiver in the fall that has the Dolby Atmos and DTS-X decoder in it. Might step up my game to 13.2 surround sound in the MAN CAVE lol

You lost me at "I may buy"---what is this strange language you are writing. You have to remember--I'm from the 8 track days

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You lost me at "I may buy"---what is this strange language you are writing. You have to remember--I'm from the 8 track days
Just new home theater stuff Rod lol. Im big into that stuff, got sweet setup in my man cave. 163 inch screen and 7.2 surround sound right now, but going to step it up a notch here right shortly. Love me some movies for this HOME BODY lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just new home theater stuff Rod lol. Im big into that stuff, got sweet setup in my man cave. 163 inch screen and 7.2 surround sound right now, but going to step it up a notch here right shortly. Love me some movies for this HOME BODY lol.

I have a friend of my sons do all that tech stuff for me. I pay him in beer----at his insistence.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have a friend of my sons do all that tech stuff for me. I pay him in beer----at his insistence.
Nice dude, beers always good. I always hook up my buddies stuff or fix their computers or whatever have ya, pretty fun stuff for a NERDBALL like me lmfao

rod

Retired 22 years
Nice dude, beers always good. I always hook up my buddies stuff or fix their computers or whatever have ya, pretty fun stuff for a NERDBALL like me lmfao

Long live the NERDBALLS of the world. Us old farts would be stuck in the dinosaur age without you. I just had my 8 year old Grandson show me how to do a couple of things on my Kindell.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Long live the NERDBALLS of the world. Us old farts would be stuck in the dinosaur age without you. I just had my 8 year old Grandson show me how to do a couple of things on my Kindell.
You mean Kindle? Have another beer Rod, I INSIST lmfao. My pops is the same way whenever he comes down from New York City, hes always asking me questions about my set up or computer stuff lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
You mean Kindle? Have another beer Rod, I INSIST lmfao. My pops is the same way whenever he comes down from New York City, hes always asking me questions about my set up or computer stuff lol.

Yes -- that is what its called -Kindle. A Kindell is a stripper I used to know