My legs are done

ibleedbrown

Go to school for robotics, the future is in automation, the only thing in your future at ups is a sore back and bad knees lol

Mr.Golden

1) You were hired as seasonal help.
2) You were told their would be physical work.
3) There is NO chance you will be kept after peak.
4) Any promise of future employment by anyone was a lie.

Every driver can tell you a crappy delivery story, daily !!!
If you want to work inside, you need to apply from January to August so you can stay long term.

Well actually it is possible for him to get hired on without filling an app again. It won't be as a driver helper tho he has to find a way to get into the warehouse

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
25 boxes off the back of the truck lifted barehanded because no hand truck, up 3 flights of stairs cause no elevator to some Chinese guys apartment turned toy shop.

What the :censored2:? I better get my ass employed as a package handler once this season is done or I'm going to shove my bulked up right leg into someone's ass.
th

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Get some protein powder and creatine. It'll help. Also get some Dr. Scholl's inner soles if you haven't already. Be sure to do some warm up exercises and stretches at the meet point. It'll help too. I've just had a long day and I'm a bit sore too right now.
Awww....you're a bit sore? Suck it up buttercup.
Long after your job is over in January....and you go back to being unemployed, on welfare or independently wealthy....these guys will still be humping cardboard.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
25 boxes off the back of the truck lifted barehanded because no hand truck, up 3 flights of stairs cause no elevator to some Chinese guys apartment turned toy shop.

What the :censored2:? I better get my ass employed as a package handler once this season is done or I'm going to shove my bulked up right leg into someone's ass.
Just do a big line of blow

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Awww....you're a bit sore? Suck it up buttercup.
Long after your job is over in January....and you go back to being unemployed, on welfare or independently wealthy....these guys will still be humping cardboard.

Suck it up? I don't think so. I said I was a bit sore. Meaning it is nothing to be concerned about. I knew it would happen and have taken steps to keep it minimal. Steps which I have just shared with the OP. I imagine that the OP is in far worse shape than I am in.

Mink55

It's another whole level when you complain this early in any job. Anytime I hear this crying from any employee on the line before we head out. I simply say "Then Quit!!" No one is forcing you to break your back for $. There's countless man children at UPS. Fall in line, shut your mouth, and take it up with a Shop Steward if you need your diaper changed.

moldsporh

Well, safe bet now after 3 pages of whoop-:censored2:, that you are fully aware of what UPS is about, and that was nothing more than what any other driver has been through on an almost regular basis.

What's troubling for alot of drivers is how some non-ups employees, especially family, will never understand the full scope of what we do......we just drive around and drop a small box off somewhere.

Accept what you did as almost a daily routine or this isn't for you. There's someone eagerly waiting in line behind you to drive your truck and take your pay and benefits.

ibleedbrown

It's another whole level when you complain this early in any job. Anytime I hear this crying from any employee on the line before we head out. I simply say "Then Quit!!" No one is forcing you to break your back for $. There's countless man children at UPS. Fall in line, shut your mouth, and take it up with a Shop Steward if you need your diaper changed.

Hahahahha drivers complain from their first day til their last day. Just close your eyes and pick any thread 99% are employees complaining about their jobs.