My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Brown Spider

Took the international from the brink of disaster. Our building in Washington was a cesspool under TDU now it's a respected institution again. Also, strike fund is great since 97. Also, he brought back the right to strike. Thanks H!

How exactly did he "bring back" the right to strike and where did it go?

Brown Spider

In 1994 during the carhaul negotiations, Carey gave up the right to strike for deadlock grievances. Arbitration was the only option. H brought that back. Sorry TDU dopes.

Ah...a bit different than your original premise that Hoffa "brought back the right to strike" don't you think? So...once Hoffa "brought the right to strike back", when has he used it. Certainly not in the most recent and appropriate time to utilize such a heavy hammer!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Fred is our only hope.

No.... Obi Wan Kenobi, was our only hope. :biggrin:

If you are banking on Fred to miraculously change things, you are delusional.

That was mighty gutsy of H to fix the International's financial issue by taking more of our money from us with out our say.

The "Blue Ribbon" commission voted for it.

And, the members voted for them.

In 1994 during the carhaul negotiations, Carey gave up the right to strike for deadlock grievances. Arbitration was the only option. H brought that back. Sorry TDU dopes.

Not only that.... Carey gave up the right to strike, in the National Freight Contract.

Can anyone remind me who got back the "Hammer" ??

...once H "brought the right to strike back", when has he used it.

You seem inept, at understanding.... what the whole purpose of a strike is.

Let me know, when TDU can gather the support to strike, in any industry.

This isn't 1997.

Get over it.

-Bug-

Brown Spider

No.... Obi Wan Kenobi, was our only hope. :biggrin:

If you are banking on Fred to miraculously change things, you are delusional.

The "Blue Ribbon" commission voted for it.

And, the members voted for them.

Not only that.... Carey gave up the right to strike, in the National Freight Contract.

Can anyone remind me who got back the "Hammer" ??

You seem inept, at understanding.... what the whole purpose of a strike is.

Let me know, when TDU can gather the support to strike, in any industry.

This isn't 1997.

Get over it.

-Bug-

Actually Bug, I'm quite competent at understanding...what the purpose of a strike is. And fortunately, if I start to slip...in that regard...I know right where to find a condescending jack***...to help me out.