My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

hyena

Let me answer. They all thought Tim was better that is why they praised him. They found out a few weeks ago that isn't the case so they dropped him down and went with their second choice. Fred is happy because he doesn't like Tim anyway. My question to you or anyone is what will they say if Tim loses the delegates election? Will they say he is stepping down for some type of reason, will they just flat out kick him to the curb or will they stay with a guy in the number 2 position in the IBT that can't get the support in his own local?
Fred should be upset that he was number 2 to that guy.
Not true

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Me to,!!!

Although I think friend.Z has more name recognition, and he's been a Teamster for almost 40 yrs and twenty-five of those yrs he's been an agent and or officer, I think he has a better chance to win, but I do like both, I think either one would make a good GP,......js
Why is it so easy for you to answer yet @hyena is so petrified?

Spongebob1

Record contracts? Whaaat that's funny.

That's funny,
image.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The last contract payed out more over the five years, didn't it?
So are you saying proportionately, the prior contract by percentage, had larger wage increases???

If this is the case (which we all know it to be), and UPS is recording their "best financial" years continually, how can we consider this contract to be anything but concessionary in regards to wages?

Do we feel the increasing fruits of our labor are rightfully the property of upper management and the stockholders?

Last edited:

hyena

So are you saying proportionately, the prior contract by percentage, had larger wage increases???

If this is the case (which we all know it to be), and UPS is recording their "best financial" years continually, how can we consider this contract to be anything but concessionary in regards to wages?
yea and that was just the raises, I'm not even gonna hit on the other givebacks. This is how I see it with the H cheerleaders
image.jpeg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Do we feel the increasing fruits of our labor are rightfully the property of upper management and the stockholders?
Do you own stock? You have a collective bargaining agreement don't you? are you that delusional that you feel UPS will ration out all their profits? Wow

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Really ?

Some people (obviously) don't understand the dynamic....

In the "Employer vs Employee" relationship.

And, certainly don't understand the Union's role.

Wow.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Do you own stock? You have a collective bargaining agreement don't you? are you that delusional that you feel UPS will ration out all their profits? Wow
No I don't expect UPS to "ration out all their profits".

What I do expect is for my union, through collective bargaining, to maintain a proportionate rate of flow of the increased spoils to the front line worker.

No matter what slight of hand or rhetoric you sling, that simply isn't how the pie is being cut in consecutive contracts, at UPS and many other Teamster represented companies.

http://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/blog/2015/11/yrc-execs-jump-up-on-highest-paid-list.html

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Really ?

Some people (obviously) don't understand the dynamic....

In the "Employer vs Employee" relationship.

And, certainly don't understand the Union's role.

Wow.

-Bug-
Maybe???..........Just maybe????

You could actually type....an explanation to the "ignorant" and finish a thought....

instead of striking the space bar and the enter key, while slinging innuendo and unsubstantiated "facts and figures".

We're still waiting for you to finish "educating" us on the classification of a UPS Hub?

~Bbbl~