My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

image.png

5habits100

Really ?

Some people (obviously) don't understand the dynamic....

In the "Employer vs Employee" relationship.

And, certainly don't understand the Union's role.

Wow.

-Bug-
They don't have a clue they won't be happy until they put UPS in the same situation as freight. Then they will not take responsibility it will be the IBT's fault. They are sickening.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
They don't have a clue they won't be happy until they put UPS in the same situation as freight. Then they will not take responsibility it will be the IBT's fault. They are sickening.
I thought you have continually said the troubles in freight are tied directly to deregulation in the 80's?

Are you now saying it was due to strong arm contracts negotiated by the union?

5habits100

I'll also add the length of time to negotiate and ratify. That seems to take some time.
Trying to explain that to all the lawyers on here is impossible. They all know better but can't win an election in their own local because they don't have the support of their coworkers or they don't have the balls to run on their own so they get other people to step out and do it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Trying to explain that to all the lawyers on here is impossible. They all know better but can't win an election in their own local because they don't have the support of their coworkers or they don't have the balls to run on their own so they get other people to step out and do it.
These aren't local issues?

The "lawyer" in the equation is negotiating these concession ridden contracts.

10 point

You know everything don't you? Half truths with no valid proof is your game.
Not that it matters anyway.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You know everything don't you? Half truths with no valid proof is your game.
Not that it matters anyway.
Funny how you use our line of TDU on him? We made more money than any others. Thanks to H and H. You guys are just TDU sore losers with a hate agenda. Grow up. Like an adult baby.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Especially when you have non teamsters telling you the sky is falling. Btw, did you get your 1095-c form yet from UPS?
No, I haven't received any ACA forms from UPS or the Teamsters.

I am however, preparing for an unprecedented $400 deductible for my TeamCare benefits next year.

I fear that "the sky will fall" in future contracts, since that Pandora's box was opened in this one.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No, I haven't received any ACA forms from UPS or the Teamsters.

I am however, preparing for an unprecedented $400 deductible for my TeamCare benefits next year.

I fear that "the sky will fall" in future contracts, since that Pandora's box was opened in this one.
Odd, I have zero deductible.