National Men Make Dinner Night.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Today is National Men Make Dinner Day. Ladies, if you pick up the Blue Light, we'll have some hot dogs ready by the time you get back. Deal?"

I loved this post. I love hot dogs and beer, too. I think I'm in love. :flirtysmile3:

texan

I am cooking Baked chicken thighs and rice a roni, without knowing it was this day.
My wife likes this. That is what matters. :proud:

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
My wife is a full time home maker. I am not allowed in the kitchen less I mess something up. I am not even allowed to touch the keurig. I have to do all my cooking on the grill.

menotyou

bella amicizia
My wife is a full time home maker. I am not allowed in the kitchen less I mess something up. I am not even allowed to touch the keurig. I have to do all my cooking on the grill.
Maybe, you could make steak or burgers, then? There is always the phone(for ordering out). :bigsmile2:

I like how you didn't say she doesn't work. Nice.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I have our 3 favorite take out restaurants in phone. When it's grilling weather, no body touches that thing but me. I do make breakfast for the little monkeys 4-5 times a week. That's a present to myself, best part of my day!

texan

Someday, I will be able to make someone as happy as you make her. Kudos, Texan.

Not looking for the praise me post.

It took years to strip my macho male selfishness, and learn to love.

One does not do learn it over night.

I still have relapses for a moment, then think, hey dummy / caveman, what are you doing?

This is the one who loves you. My wife. Treat her well son!!! She put up with your dumb immature
little boy stupidity years ago, and never kicked you out, or down the road. Sigh.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Someday, I will be able to make someone as happy as you make her. Kudos, Texan.

Not looking for the praise me post.

It took years to strip my macho male selfishness, and learn to love.

One does not do learn it over night.

I still have relapses for a moment, then think, hey dummy / caveman, what are you doing?

This is the one who loves you. My wife. Treat her well son!!! She put up with your dumb immature
little boy stupidity years ago, and never kicked you out, or down the road. Sigh.
I like the way you speak from the heart.
I'm working on not being such a caveman also. Baby steps for now.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Today is National Men Make Dinner Day. Ladies, if you pick up the Blue Light, we'll have some hot dogs ready by the time you get back. Deal?"

I loved this post. I love hot dogs and beer, too. I think I'm in love. :flirtysmile3:

My hubby said, "Oh BS!. There ain't no such thing." hmmmmpphh