Negotiations Update (April 19, 2013)

stink219

Did you attend a rally? Which one did you go to? I was at Chelmsford front row of the stage. He said he gave UPS 3 options. The second option, "If UPS can't find affordable health care for our members, we(Teamsters) will do it for you(UPS)!"

Well the crack-whore (hall) must have changed his position when he went to your rally. I was in the first rally in the West Coast and he clearly stated that he would not go back to the table unless UPS dropped their health care proposal. He's a lying sack a garbage and your his 5 year old drinking every ounce of kool-aid serving!
So Evil and Realbrown are the same person? Has to be. You just gave it away!

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Well the crack-whore (hall) must have changed his position when he went to your rally. I was in the first rally in the West Coast and he clearly stated that he would not go back to the table unless UPS dropped their health care proposal. He's a lying sack of garbage and your his 5 year old drinking every ounce of kool-aid serving you!

Any shreds of credibility you might have had just went up in smoke. You're a ****ing joke.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So Evil and Realbrown are the same person?

120mg6b.jpg

"Not.... that there is anything wrong with that"

InsideUPS

120mg6b.jpg

"Not.... that there is anything wrong with that"

There "they" were.....staring right at me in the face....... my wife will be happy to know that I passed that test......although I must confess......nah....never mind... : ) it did take me a few seconds.... maybe a minute... but honest....not more than 5 minutes..

tell-your-boobs-to-stop-staring-at-my-eyes-450.jpg
tell-your-boobs-to-stop-staring-at-my-eyes-450.jpg

IzzyTheNose

Your missing my point. NOBODY IS WILLING TO PAY!! Ask around. What are you worried about?

I've heard combos, drivers and part-timers say that they WOULD take the company's first offer, as long as they got a raise. These idiots didn't understand that that raise would be off-set by the cost they'd incur from having to PAY for THEIR benefits. It was particularly aggravating to hear this sort of talk from full-timers.

Like I said, I'll do my thing, you do yours.

No Syncro

I'm starting to get really concerned about what I'm hearing, or not hearing about medical. I paid into my retiree health plan for every hour of work before I retired. After retirement I came down with an unpredictable illness that will be with me for the remainder of my days. I do not think retirees should be sacrificed to get a deal done. For that matter I don't think that current employees ought to be picking up costs at UPS. A lot of people leave UPS with physical problems brought on by years of service and hard work, and the plan should take care of them.

InsideUPS

I'm starting to get really concerned about what I'm hearing, or not hearing about medical. I paid into my retiree health plan for every hour of work before I retired. After retirement I came down with an unpredictable illness that will be with me for the remainder of my days. I do not think retirees should be sacrificed to get a deal done. For that matter I don't think that current employees ought to be picking up costs at UPS. A lot of people leave UPS with physical problems brought on by years of service and hard work, and the plan should take care of them.

Personally, I would not be too concerned about retiree insurance at this time. There are many employees that want to retire with this contract including myself. If we are offered a contract with subpar retiree health coverage..... the 25+ year contingent of employees will most likely present a "NO" vote. I believe that your interests will be well represented by the employees that actually vote at UPS...