New 9.5 language!

Tough Guy

I'm simply saying that if they don't try to reset things, and let top rate climb back up from a lower number again, top rate could be, say, 50 dollars an hour in a few contracts. I have to imagine the company will go to any lengths to reset things before it gets to that point. I just desperately hope I can get in before that happens.

stink219

I'm simply saying that if they don't try to reset things, and let top rate climb back up from a lower number again, top rate could be, say, 50 dollars an hour in a few contracts. I have to imagine the company will go to any lengths to reset things before it gets to that point. I just desperately hope I can get in before that happens.
There are resets in place but not in a direct wage capacity.

stink219

50k for your first year at 9.5. That's hardly poverty.

Maybe in cleveland 50K is big money, but try living on that in southern california. 50K is almost poverty in a high cost of living state.

Not all of us can live in trailer parks Stink.

Peace

TOS
Haha!!! Don't sell yourself short TOS. This is America! You can "choose" to live, work and make whatever your limited to. Even if you chose to be a secretary or something. Flash a 50K wage (don't forget, thats a FIRST year UPS driver), health and pension to the jobless or even hostess driver.