New DOK "S

Our PCM today was the new year is all about safety. Not only will we be getting safety messages like always but we have to respond to these messages now with answers. Example. How many times have you backed today. They want an actual answer. What a freaking joke. Oh well it's gonna take me a long time to recall every stop all day and give an accurate answer. More money in my pocket.
My response will be: "I'm not sure. Why don't you check your gps system and tell me?"

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Our PCM today was the new year is all about safety. Not only will we be getting safety messages like always but we have to respond to these messages now with answers. Example. How many times have you backed today. They want an actual answer. What a freaking joke. Oh well it's gonna take me a long time to recall every stop all day and give an accurate answer. More money in my pocket.

Hit yes, will contact asap. Then wait to the next day to tell them after you seen the numbers or better yet say you will call and never do, that always works for me. Believe me after 5 minutes they will already have forgotten about you and moved on to another mundane task to justified their existence.

Will contact ASAP

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We were told yes no will contact ASAP or request acknowledged and accepted are not valid replies. We must give an actual answer.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
We were told yes no will contact ASAP or request acknowledged and accepted are not valid replies. We must give an actual answer.

Well, I guess I'm not the only one that does that. :happy-very: . I would still reply I will get back to you after I add up the total and never do.

Tell them they already know the answer!!! What the hell are you asking me for? Everytime they send me a stupid message I reply with a later ETA! ie I backed 20 times today..now change my eta from 715 to 718..The messages slow down after that!!!!!!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Ask them how many times they leaned back in their swival chair (could be a saftey issue),,or how long they looked at the take out menu before sending you a stupid message !!