New to BC. Hello all.

SavagePickle

Hello all I'm new here to BC, also a possible new package handler. I've been digging around the " common questions forum and I couldnt quite find a specific answer". I have read that there are times where u will show up to work and automatically be offered to go back home, and also times you'll have to work well above your contracted 3.5 hours. For all you night shifters out there, what is the worst case senerio for choosing the 11pm-4am shift in regards to having to stay late? I do have an Day job that starts at 8am so I wouldn't want interference with that......my apologies if the answer to the has been posted and that I missed it.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
If u r going for the night shift, just tell management that you have a 2nd job that begins at 0800... And u need to be out of the building at 0500 the latest. They'll be flexible enough to have another warm body to "wrap things up"

I see it all the time at my terminal n I'm not even a brownie. Just keep them in the know, so they can do their job as "managers" to maintain staff as operational needs are met

SavagePickle

Thanks. And I'm not quite the sleeper. Though I think every hub around me stopped hiring for peak since it says there are no more sorts avalaible when I try to apply. I am assuming after peak it'll take quite some time for some hubs to hire perm handlers?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Have an avatar .
fighting_pickle_by_angelkittiee-d36gcsl.jpg