New vote no page ADMIN

10 point

I feel they wanted to play hardball with us. Remember they wanted us to pay $90 a week for healthcare. When Amazon got in the middle. The company gave us raise in pension. $3.90 in wages and still no premium Co pay. That was way better than I expected. I figured 40-50 cents at best considering how Fed Ex is Missclassifying their drivers paying by the piece, no healthcare, no pension.
We're not FedEx.

By The Book

With the current leadership in the IBT it seems they are making changes to the healthcare, full and part time progression......that are concessions, takeaways, givebacks...... however you want to spin it. To me the company is making more profit than ever, however somehow convince the IBT every contract without these monetary changes that the company is going to have financial troubles. These are a few things to illustrate my thoughts on the subject. I also know and am willing to admit there were some things that the IBT negotiated to improve our current contract......wages, strengthened some language,etc. What I continually see is how on the surface there is stronger language.....but it's a ways away from being enforced......sure post is the big one for me.....all talk and not much action. Our current leadership is doing a lot of good things for a lot of industries but has no problem giving back to UPS. This is why I've posted that our current leadership thinks a wage increase is the thing that will get the contract passed. Well.....if you want to change that and put emphasis on those other issues the membership needs to vote that way.

With the current leadership in the IBT it seems they are making changes to the healthcare, full and part time progression......that are concessions, takeaways, givebacks...... however you want to spin it. To me the company is making more profit than ever, however somehow convince the IBT every contract without these monetary changes that the company is going to have financial troubles. These are a few things to illustrate my thoughts on the subject. I also know and am willing to admit there were some things that the IBT negotiated to improve our current contract......wages, strengthened some language,etc. What I continually see is how on the surface there is stronger language.....but it's a ways away from being enforced......sure post is the big one for me.....all talk and not much action. Our current leadership is doing a lot of good things for a lot of industries but has no problem giving back to UPS. This is why I've posted that our current leadership thinks a wage increase is the thing that will get the contract passed. Well.....if you want to change that and put emphasis on those other issues the membership needs to vote that way.
Well said.

ezmoney5150

When you voted and accepted the contract.. A lesser Teamcrap plan was offered. It wasn't upgraded until several locals voted their supplements down.

What part don't you understand??
Should I type a little slower?

If you want to type slower go ahead. It will do nothing for the blinders over your eyes. You have great healthcare that you dont pay for. quit complaining. That's my point.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I still have it better than the ups mgt and 90% of America. I'm fine.
I'm worse off than before, working for a company on top of it's game.
I wanted you to have what I HAD, yet you want me to be content with what you and 10% of America has.
Is it all about you?
Where does it end?

If you want to type slower go ahead. It will do nothing for the blinders over your eyes. You have great healthcare that you dont pay for. quit complaining. That's my point.
I have much lesser health care than I had before.
I'll take that as a giveback. Just wait til the end of this contract when all or part of our raises will go towards healthcare.

I guess that's not paying for it?

This is the best we ever have it. Your standard of living will go down .

ezmoney5150

I'm worse off than before, working for a company on top of it's game.
I wanted you to have what I HAD, yet you want me to be content with what you and 10% of America has.
Is it all about you?
Where does it end?

I didn't want then nor do I want now what you had for one main reason. Suborgation. Or lack thereof with Aetna.