New vote no page ADMIN

ezmoney5150

Because they suck. Their perks and pay suck and their service sucks.

That's why I'm a UPS Package Car Driver.
The competition sucks.

And I always love feeder drivers telling us pkg car drivers how EZ we have it.

I was hauling freight across the USA before you even made it through your first 30 days. I know the difference.

I stated at the bottom of this company. Obviously you didnt.

I feel a gif coming on lmao
Never!
fxcxhj.jpg

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

our job is a no college education needed.........my question is when you add pension and healthcare contributions into to salary what do you think ups should be paying per year for a package car driver.......when I look at it like that I am thinking I am doing extremely well

our job is a no college education needed.........my question is when you add pension and healthcare contributions into to salary what do you think ups should be paying per year for a package car driver.......when I look at it like that I am thinking I am doing extremely well
Nobody said we wasn't paid well. We only said the company is making record profits no need for givebacks.

10 point

I stated at the bottom of this company. Obviously you didnt.
Hahahaha.
I was offered a ft feeder job in 93 and turned it down.
I was offered a ft pkg car job in 95 and took it.
I worked inside, starting at $8.50 per hour for two years because I was laid off that long after attaining seniority.
I was 39 when I started driving pkg cars here.
Our center was jumping pt to ft approx every four yrs.
I would have only worked two yrs pt to go into driving and since I already had a Class A-TX I could have bumped into feeders quickly.

I chose to come to work here. And since I've been here I've learned a lot about corporate America.
Maybe you should get out of the tractor (if that's what you actually do...doubt it) and do a little metro pkg car work to appreciate the folks who deal with the harassment issues acutely.

ezmoney5150

Hahahaha.
I was offered a ft feeder job in 93 and turned it down.
I was offered a ft pkg car job in 95 and took it.
I worked inside, starting at $8.50 per hour for two years because I was laid off that long after attaining seniority.
I was 39 when it started driving pkg cars here.
Our center was jumping pt to ft approx every four yrs.
I would have only worked two yrs pt to go into driving and since I already had a Class A-TX I could have bumped into feeders quickly.

I chose to come to work here. And since I've been here I've learned a lot about corporate America.
Maybe you should get out of the tractor (if that's what you actually do...doubt it) and do a little metro pkg car work to appreciate the folks who deal with the harassment issues acutely.

Been there done that. Was there for DIAD 1 and 2. UPS taught me to work smart not hard. That's why I'm in FEEDERS. Tractor is 266154. TDP trailer is 703658. I don't need to make stuff up. That's my tractor in the avatar.

10 point

Been there done that. Was there for DIAD 1 and 2. UPS taught me to work smart not hard. That's why I'm in FEEDERS. Tractor is 266154. TDP trailer is 703658. I don't need to make stuff up. That's my tractor in the avatar.
Let's cut to the chase as far as many of us on this site believe.

We do not trust the IBT leadership with our pension or our healthcare.

Therein lies the divide.
The pension is and has been sinking into the abyss for years and only time will tell about how the healthcare will fare out.

The curtain drops.