New vote no page ADMIN

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Really? So are you charged $800 a year if you smoke? One word. No.
About 10 years ago Mr center manager got $25G, my on-roads got $15G.

That trumps them paying $800 if they smoke.

They don't, by the way.

And that was 10 years ago.

I wonder what their bonuses are now?

Spongebob1

That's what they want.
That's why they won't answer the pertinent questions.
They hope everybody tires, fades away and forgets all that has happened before the General Election next summer.

We must remember and say no to the status quo.
Exactly,....
I won't forget,....

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Do you get the yearly bonuses that managers get too.

Becuase I've seen some of those and no, we do not have it better than they do.
Then go into management......if you think they have it so good........I question your intelligence if you had a choice between 2 jobs and you are choosing the job that in your opinion is worse.......you would fit right in with ups management with your right wing ideology

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Then go into management......if you think they have it so good........I question your intelligence if you had a choice between 2 jobs and you are choosing the job that in your opinion is worse.......you would fit right in with ups management with your right wing ideology
I never said anything about which job is better.

You blind OG cheerleaders always jump to the conclusion you WANT.

But in terms of compensation, there is no comparison.

Management is better compensated than drivers are.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

So why are you a driver instead of management.......you would be perfect you think you know everything but always end up wrong

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Ok you said mansgement has better compensation.......I have to look back to previous posts but I think you said management has better benefits

ezmoney5150

About 10 years ago Mr center manager got $25G, my on-roads got $15G.

That trumps them paying $800 if they smoke.

They don't, by the way.

And that was 10 years ago.

I wonder what their bonuses are now?
The feeder dispatch manager got no raise last year. He just retired and has a law suit against them. Yeah they're rolling in it.

Yes I've noticed a few 50k vehicles in the parking lot.... And not from management.
I'll take the raises don't get me wrong but I'm rolling them into my 401k. I already know I won't have enough when I retire so it is what it is. I'm driving the little truck I have now for ten years hopefully. That's what I got out of the last one and then some. I want one of those 45k trucks but I'm going to have to pass. When I look at the parking lot I can't help but see so nice rides though.

I'll take the raises don't get me wrong but I'm rolling them into my 401k. I already know I won't have enough when I retire so it is what it is. I'm driving the little truck I have now for ten years hopefully. That's what I got out of the last one and then some. I want one of those 45k trucks but I'm going to have to pass. When I look at the parking lot I can't help but see so nice rides though.
Same here... I want to walk out...not get carried out.