No comment!WTF

bbsam

Staff member
Wrong. That would be pointless, unless we had IBT lawyers on-hand to force FedEx to comply with labor laws and stop all of their anti-union threats and bullying tactics.

If I go post union information on the breakroom bulletin board, which is perfectly legal, I am a dead duck, unless I have representation that will force FedEx to play by the rules.

Oh, I couldn't post union information anyway because the local IBT won't return calls, much less do something that matters.

Start gyour little passive aggressive campaign and you will be a dead duck anyway.

MAKAVELI

Wrong. That would be pointless, unless we had IBT lawyers on-hand to force FedEx to comply with labor laws and stop all of their anti-union threats and bullying tactics.

If I go post union information on the breakroom bulletin board, which is perfectly legal, I am a dead duck, unless I have representation that will force FedEx to play by the rules.

Oh, I couldn't post union information anyway because the local IBT won't return calls, much less do something that matters.

Start gyour little passive aggressive campaign and you will be a dead duck anyway.

Boy you're the anti Union ball buster aren't you?

STFXG

Well, van, I know you think highly of yourself, but you are not a "wave of Express drivers". And nobody invited you to apply at Ground anyway. What makes you think we'd be interested in you anyway? Not often I meet someone who rivals my own conceit, but you are giving a damn good shot at it in just this one post!:wink2:

Yeah, Ground isn't looking for experienced delivery people, are they? Explains alot.

Ground isn't looking for old timers. we like them to have some pep in their step. Less likely to get hurt. Get more done with less complaining. Not as many pee breaks. You old farts are stuck.

All joking aside the only difference between express and ground hiring is that our drivers must have previous experience...

CJinx

Boy you're the anti Union ball buster aren't you?
Posting union propaganda in the common areas is one thing, intentionally screwing up service for the purpose of ticking off customers so we lose accounts is something entirely different.

Last edited:

CJinx

You ground guys sure are touchy about Fred's money aren't you? Drastic times call for drastic measures bro.
If "drastic times" means you're going to make things difficult for everyone else because you're unhappy, then I hope you're quickly caught and fired. Nobody would fault you for supporting a union drive, intentionally losing accounts means the company has less money to pay us all with and may cause it to decide it doesn't need some of us anymore.

MAKAVELI

You ground guys sure are touchy about Fred's money aren't you? Drastic times call for drastic measures bro.
If "drastic times" means you're going to make things difficult for everyone else because you're unhappy, then I hope you're quickly caught and fired. Nobody would fault you for supporting a union drive, intentionally losing accounts means the company has less money to pay us all with and may cause it to decide it doesn't need some of us anymore.

Don't be scared welcome to the club.

STFXG

They aren't willing to sign union cards because it will paint a target on their backs. You really think any of them will intentionally try to lose accounts? Lets be real.

bbsam

Staff member
Ground isn't looking for old timers. we like them to have some pep in their step. Less likely to get hurt. Get more done with less complaining. Not as many pee breaks. You old farts are stuck.

All joking aside the only difference between express and ground hiring is that our drivers must have previous experience...

not to mention that van has been very forthcoming about his health issues.

vantexan

I am saying what I have been saying and what R1a said for a very long time. If there is crap being spewed it is by those to frightened or trapped to take his advice. You know it as well. Don't lecture me about what is known and unknown. We have both seen too much for that.

I'm sorry, what was his advice again? Leave our jobs to find much better employment in an environment where millions are trying to do the same? And if we don't FedEx is going to do terrible things to us? Great stuff, surprised you haven't heeded it.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sorry, what was his advice again? Leave our jobs to find much better employment in an environment where millions are trying to do the same? And if we don't FedEx is going to do terrible things to us? Great stuff, surprised you haven't heeded it.

why would I? I like it at Ground.

vantexan

not to mention that van has been very forthcoming about his health issues.

I'm out working younger men now and have for 25 years. If Ground won't have me it's their loss, and no skin off my back. Such as it is Express is still a better job than Ground.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm out working younger men now and have for 25 years. If Ground won't have me it's their loss, and no skin off my back. Such as it is Express is still a better job than Ground.

little touchy. Almost like you will use your age in certain instances to explain why you can't leave a job you hate.