No shave November

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Brownslave688, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

It's that time of year again. Who here is growing a dirty stache this year.
  2. BCFan

BCFan Active Member

Lol I be rocking my stashe all year long since I was 15...BC
  3. Backlasher

Backlasher Stronger, Faster, Browner

Dare me to grow a goatee. Come on, lets all do this together. haha. Just a piece of my wish list.
  4. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I'd grow one for the cause, but I think I'd look funny.:peaceful:

BSWALKS Easily Amused

I'm in. I hope this is just for the guys though
  6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

You could grow one somewhere else.
  7. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

You can grow one elsewhere!!!:devil3:
  8. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

I'm not a fan of the pedo-stache that UPS regs allow and the goatee is a little too metrosexual so I stay clean shaven for the most part. When I'm on vacation I get that scruffy Don Johnson look.
  9. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

the shaved look is far better!!
  10. Brownslave688

I'm not a fan either but for one month while all my friends grow out their beards I rock it. Ill be giving weekly picture updates also.
  11. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

The radio show I listen to in the afternoon does the mustache thing in March for Marchstashness to go along with March Madness. They grow out all their facial hair until the last day of March when you shave everything but the stash and live one day as a mustache man. I, unfortunately, have yet to participate because my wife hates me with facial hair. ;)
  12. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Man up and grow one. Show the wife who is boss! I talk big because my wife is out of town for the weekend.
  13. Ghost in the Darkness

Ghost in the Darkness Active Member

For as long as I've been driving I would shave M,W,F. Some point this year it changed to T,Th. I shaved Sunday night coming off a vacation. I've been fighting bronchitis, little sleep and heavy dispatches, so I only shaved Wednesday morning this week.
  14. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I shave M-F. Weekends are optional.
  15. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

I suppose I'm participating, but only because I haven't shaved since around 2003/4.
  16. NY11725

NY11725 New Member

If I ever drive, I won't be shaving all year, I'll pull the jewish card if I need to :P
  17. Brownslave688

Mine absolutely hates it also but honestly I tell her it's a month deal with it.
  18. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

How do the listeners know if they are really going through with this or just playing a ruse?
  19. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

Not sure there, but I know a lot of radio shows also include webcams now, so they could be doing that.
  20. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

The local one here has that, twit pics, texts, website postings. Also, they have a local news crew following them, as well.