Not One Cent!

RealPerson

A lot of fallacies here. There's very little difference between TeamCARE and the former UPS-administered plans. Most of the complaints, including the OP's, aren't because "TeamCARE stinks" but rather the fault of your health care provider improperly keying the billing. Some are use to the old UPS-administered plans, but for them to go back and re-key it is a very minor inconvenience and doesn't cost you a thing.

Some of your other points were discussed in another recent thread. There's absolutely no change in implant coverage -- UPS/IBT only covers them when deemed medically necessary, with a high threshold (e.g. you lost all of your teeth and are being fitted for dentures) required for both. Almost no insurance nationwide covers implants -- health care providers charge $4000 to insurances but typically accept $1000 cash for them.

And I get flu shots every single year; my UPS-administered plan always billed me by $10 co-pay. No change here.

This would've changed even if UPS continued to administer our plans. ER visits are much more costly than those to the doctor or urgent care -- often billed at $600 at the ER compared to $60 at your doctor. Many PTers utilized ERs extensively to save the $10 co-pay, ultimately costly UPS a ton of cash. UPS was not pleased with this.

FUNNY my Health care provider never had improperly keying the billing before...