Now who wants some Leadbelly?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You know what I meant. What are you doing as far as campaigning and trying to help members?

How is trying to get the, ups-bought and paid for, give back clown re-elected helping members???

You do remember someone FORCING the contract on many when the vote went the other way right? You do remember the last contract when we actually LOST money because the raises were less than inflation right? You do remember the thousands of UPS workers who were forced into worse health plans right?

How is trying to get the, ups-bought and paid for, give back clown re-elected helping members???

You do remember someone FORCING the contract on many when the vote went the other way right? You do remember the last contract when we actually LOST money because the raises were less than inflation right? You do remember the thousands of UPS workers who were forced into worse health plans right?
You got @hyena all wrong. He isn't a Hoffa supporter. He just respects Leads passion...that's all

Welcome back BenBen

hyena

Dude I'm for Z I'm not sure where you came up with me being a H supporter. I do respect leadbelly and his opinion I'm glad I can call him a friend. With that being said my post you quoted was directed at Dan. He's talking trash I just wanted to know what he's been out doing?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

FORCING---it was obvious to anyone looking in that the members were never going to be satisfied so the IBT did what was right for the majority.

LOST---inflation has been a non-factor throughout the current contract.

WORSE---the vast majority of those switched to "inferior" health plans have come to the realization that those plans aren't so bad after all.

hyena

FORCING---it was obvious to anyone looking in that the members were never going to be satisfied so the IBT did what was right for the majority.
WRONG

WORSE---the vast majority of those switched to "inferior" health plans have come to the realization that those plans aren't so bad after all.
you're explanation on Forcing is wrong.

a911scanner

You're "forcing" point is not how it should work. It should be voted on until agreed to.

You're "lost" point is valid, only because our Federal Reserve chair is currently as inept as the current federal government.

You're "worse" point is probably the worst of all of your points. Although not as bad as expected, it is still not as good as it was, which is the point of many. A "not so bad" reduction is still a REDUCTION.

Stop with your "Kool-Aid" propaganda already. Like you, I don't at all mind working for UPS. But wrong is wrong. The point of having a union is the workers having a say and not being forced to do more for the same compensation. If the company we work for will lose money to the point of going out of business, then we have to give them more for less. But when they continue to profit like they do, stop trying to tell us they are "the good guys". They continue to try to lessen our compensation while continuing to demand more from us. To top it off, we have union leaders that agree without our vote being heard.

bbsam

Staff member
Yea I'm just setting the stage for that villain role that I play so well.
images.jpg

hyena

Based on your history here I highly doubt that.
I've never spoke of medical issues on here. So how about answering my question earlier? What have you done as far as campaigning and helping other members? Based on your history here I'm willing to bet nothing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've never spoke of medical issues on here. So how about answering my question earlier? What have you done as far as campaigning and helping other members? Based on your history here I'm willing to bet nothing.

Don't recall "handing out leaflets" as part of the Teamster oath.