• I will not strike at all

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I do not work for UPS so I cannot vote

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thebrownblob

A handshake agreement will be coming soon my friend
Maybe tomorrow or early next week? Something is definitely brewing. We shall see.
1687315269779.png

cynz

Wow you don't play well with others. Try reading a book about how All Unions raise the wages across the board for workers. And that's why corporations try and bust all unions. Instead of bashing public unions why don't you talk about Administrators in the public systems that make so much more money than a union member.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I was worried, but that news today gives them six weeks to have a TA in hand and ready to present to the bargaining unit. I feel like as long as they have an agreeement in place that OZ and staff believe in by Jul 31, they'll keep us working.
Did they end up getting the two supplements done, California and Louisville???

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I was worried, but that news today gives them six weeks to have a TA in hand and ready to present to the bargaining unit. I feel like as long as they have an agreeement in place that OZ and staff believe in by Jul 31, they'll keep us working.

Not quite sure about that..it would mean that O’Brien would be appeasing the usual UPS tactics of stonewalling.

If it is presented to the members for vote before 1 August and is turned down he might extend pass the deadline.

Remember also .. all the supplements and riders have to be ratified.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Not quite sure about that..it would mean that O’Brien would be appeasing the usual UPS tactics of stonewalling.

If it is presented to the members for vote before 1 August and is turned down he might extend pass the deadline.

This is so key right now, the thing he didn’t want to have happen is a total possibility. Supplements holding up the national.

I get what you're saying, but the key point of my statement was it has to be something they believe in.

I think they will refuse to settle on a full agreement to bring to us until the supplements/riders are done.