Obama? Really?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course they are. Raise taxes (wife gets job) cut spending (bye bye Mustang).
He doesn't know how to cut spending....even Harry Reid has said the purpose of his job is to spend the people's money.....
people from Searchlight think they are important!!

Obama promised the mddle class not to raise their taxes and taxing the rich at 100% is not enough!!

bbsam

Staff member
He doesn't know how to cut spending....even Harry Reid has said the purpose of his job is to spend the people's money.....
people from Searchlight think they are important!!

Obama promised the mddle class not to raise their taxes and taxing the rich at 100% is not enough!!
It's gonna have to come from both sides. Boehner (if he can handle his people) could get a reasonable deal done.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Why has this thread been permitted to stay on this board when so many others have been moved?
Guess the moderators aren't bipartisan.
Because I have been really busy at the thing I do at ups, and since no one complained, it didnt get moved. You may report and ask it to be moved if you like.

I think the middle class should just pay it all whatever. We should all be right to work. By not?? I could afford to pay more taxes and the people making 45000 with a family of five could also.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think the middle class should just pay it all whatever. We should all be right to work. By not?? I could afford to pay more taxes and the people making 45000 with a family of five could also.
So, how much $$$ have you sent in to the IRS?? They will accept your $$$ all year long. They will never refuse it.
That usually shuts people up!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I think he was being facetious????

So, how much $$$ have you sent in to the IRS?? They will accept your $$$ all year long. They will never refuse it.
That usually shuts people up!!!

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
The difference is that we are paying for this teamsters political campaign with our monthly dues, even though some people claim it is paid for through seperate revenue streams, it is not! It is OUR union dues that created the teamster's name and infastructure. So if this "Teamsters Obama campaign" decides to use OUR Teamster's name, and our teamster's newsletters, and our teamster's infastructure to further their political cause. It is in fact a campaign funded by our monthly union dues.

So its ok for your UPS to support the republican party? You better not ever pay to ship a package again because some of that money is going to support the Romney campain. I swear some people have no ****ing clue!!

gorilla75jdw

I look FORWARD to my family and I living at a friend.E.M.A. camp and being a slave to the Chinese . As long as we slave in unity and get plenty of soup in the soup line , Im all for it . They ( the guvment) will provide us with free food and shelter at the FEMA camp . If your not for paying off our deficit in servitude , your not a true patriot .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I look FORWARD to my family and I living at a friend.E.M.A. camp and being a slave to the Chinese . As long as we slave in unity and get plenty of soup in the soup line , Im all for it . They ( the guvment) will provide us with free food and shelter at the FEMA camp . If your not for paying off our deficit in servitude , your not a true patriot .

If you like soup....check out Shaq's new line of soups. He said the best is LobsterBisque!@
It doesn't come in a can, but a carton like some broths do. Classy stuff!!

Shaq + SoupMan = Super SoupMan! - PerishableNews

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He's not president...........the shirker in chief pawns off everything except the glory!!

The president is not a dictator.
He or she only controls a sliver more than a third of the decision making process.
There are plenty of other places to place the blame.

badpal

So its ok for your UPS to support the republican party? You better not ever pay to ship a package again because some of that money is going to support the Romney campain. I swear some people have no ****ing clue!!
I bet they donate to both sides. They know how true politics works.

island1fox

whether or not he's good for the country, Romney is terrible for the Teamsters

We already know Obama is incompetant and cannot get anything done.

On your statement ---Lets say Romney does turn out good for the country---the economy bounds back, unemployment drops --more jobs and more companies are created ---How is that bad for unions ???

Same old Liberal spin --Unions will disappear, Abortion will be outlawed, grandma gets thrown off the cliff ???

How has Obama helped the Teamsters at UPS ??? By getting more of them laid off ???:sad-little:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The same strings pulling Obama will be pulling Romney. Nothing will change. Americans still vie to "pick a winner" and "be part of making a difference", of course. :D The only winners being picked are these crooks sucking our wallets dry and it's not Obama or Romney in charge of that.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So did I. But guess what? Neither of us paid $1.9 million! So, neither of us would be justified in demanding that Romney should pay more. But don't mind me. That's just the logic speaking.
(let's extrapolate this type of logic to the extreme)

Buffets tax rate could be .00000000001%, so the number annually arrives somewhere near $20k like the average family. Would that " logically " be more justifiable?