Obama? Really?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
More than an observation. You took a cheap shot at the Mods:

How was that a cheap shot?
Funny how you quote me in reverse chronological order to make your point.
The postpardum crack was in response to you and your post
Why is this thread now a union issue?
Thoughen up a bit.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When you whined about it being in "UPS Discussions", I moved it here for you. The original post asked:

"Why is our union so Pro-Obama? WTF"

Wouldn't you call that a Union issue?

I asked a question with no political tones, rather an observation on how this site is moderated.
You got twisted up and brought the union in it.
You are not acting as an impartial moderator.
Straighten up.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It stayed in the hopes that people might have a civil discussion this time around.
Speaking for myself I would be perfectly fine having a thread in the UPS forum on how the results of the upcoming election might affect us as UPSers and Teamsters, because I think that's an interesting discussion. The problem is that these threads always dissolve into politically based insults and name calling which is why they end up getting moved to current even vsts with all the other threads that are full of the same stuff.
?

Thank you Jones.
Maybe you could mentor Over9.5 in his mod skills.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Really, the question and answer should be...

Who is better suited to get the economy on track again... that answer is up to you.

I'd rather choose the buisness man over the prophet.

Teamsters can suck it, they are out-of-date and of no longer use. They only care about their fees each week, otherwise they'd can your hides in a second.

I cant believe people are still afraid of the right to work state. Pay no dues and still get protection that people are so still inthralled by still, read quote above.

Sounds alot like this guy...

Bishop E.W. Jackson Message to Black Christians - YouTube

bbsam

Staff member
I don't doubt that you don't follow it.

"The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much." Ronald Reagan

That quote can't be factual. If we as a government cannot afford that which we have decided we want and no longer want to borrow for it, then we are not taxed enough.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That quote can't be factual. If we as a government cannot afford that which we have decided we want and no longer want to borrow for it, then we are not taxed enough.

So, when wifey spends a few thousand at the mall and really throws your budget off....you give her another credit card and tell her to spend some more. Spend us out of this mess we are in. Makes perfect sense. NOT !!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
So, when wifey spends a few thousand at the mall and really throws your budget off....you give her another credit card and tell her to spend some more. Spend us out of this mess we are in. Makes perfect sense. NOT !!

Always the democrats solution to everything, throw money at it and hope it goes away.

People want to say Obama took this debt into his election. When Bush called for reform of franny and mac 14 times over his 8 years. Of course Obama was the biggest taker of funds of kick backs. Bush saw this coming hunderd's if not thousands of miles away.

Any ways, I like the people in colleges who support Obama... just look...!

Obama event goers on Benghazi: What?!? - YouTube

These are your people, and educated as well. Sad, people gave Bush so much crap over not leaving that classroom or freaking out like a mad man because the country was under attack. Yet, BAMA gets a pass for everything and all, the media leads you way too far from truth people. The last 60-50 years of media has taught you to think this way, and its sad. I dont care how you think it were to be, but I feel sorry for you.

During the Roman times, a republic was born. They were given titles of republican's, servants to the republic which in latin would be of/ to the people. Then others came along with views away from this idea, the idea of rome. These people where given the name democrats, which was slang for IDIOT.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Always the democrats solution to everything, throw money at it and hope it goes away.

People want to say Obama took this debt into his election. When Bush called for reform of franny and mac 14 times over his 8 years. Of course Obama was the biggest taker of funds of kick backs. Bush saw this coming hunderd's if not thousands of miles away.

Any ways, I like the people in colleges who support Obama... just look...!

Obama event goers on Benghazi: What?!? - YouTube

These are your people, and educated as well. Sad, people gave Bush so much crap over not leaving that classroom or freaking out like a mad man because the country was under attack. Yet, BAMA gets a pass for everything and all, the media leads you way too far from truth people. The last 60-50 years of media has taught you to think this way, and its sad. I dont care how you think it were to be, but I feel sorry for you.

During the Roman times, a republic was born. They were given titles of republican's, servants to the republic which in latin would be of/ to the people. Then others came along with views away from this idea, the idea of rome. These people where given the name democrats, which was slang for IDIOT.

You sound like you read a lot of blogs.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When you whined about it being in "UPS Discussions", I moved it here for you. The original post asked:

"Why is our union so Pro-Obama? WTF"
)
Wouldn't you call that a Union issue?

Point taken I guess.
It had been awhile since I had read the original post and the thread had taken many twists and turns since.
That being said, I wasn't asking for the thread to be moved, just made an observation in regards to all the other poltical threads that were moved to current events.
Wasn't looking for a fight nor do I think I took a shot at the mods.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
You sound like you read a lot of blogs.

Nah

I like watching the news and doing past tense research. A lot like Rome, things will repeat.

Blogs are bs, a lot like facebook. I dont need to know how you feel, what you ate or whats going down tonight. Yet, facts are shot down just as quickly. Lets talk about custom cupcakes! AND IT BEGINS!

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member

Well we don't decide to let the kids die. We might even need new revenue (taxes) so she might have to get a job. I might have to refrain from getting the new mustang. See how I did that? Lots of different ways to straighten things out.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well we don't decide to let the kids die. We might even need new revenue (taxes) so she might have to get a job. I might have to refrain from getting the new mustang. See how I did that? Lots of different ways to straighten things out.
None of them are Obama's ideas !!!