Old cars rotting away on your route?

Rainman

Its all good.
My first car was a 90 Toronado. First ever car with FWD. Olds made some great rides up until the mid 80's
I remember riding around in my uncles FWD Cadillac back in the early 70s. Whenever he went over railroad tracks the front wheels would spin when they temporarily lost traction.

browned_out

For all you Ford fans, my first car was a pinto.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1455903288.641791.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I just googled 78 camero. 150 pics they all had spoilers.

I'm
Sure many origionally didn't but 90% of those that survived either have one or had one added.

I had a 79 that looked exactly like that (except it was black). 78 looked identical. No spoiler. Probably many of the surviving models have them added as aftermarket. The Z28 had a factory spoiler I think . Not sure about the RS but the base sport coupe and I think the fancier Berlinetta also didn't have a spoiler.

Here is my ride. Not exactly rotting away but I thought I would share it. Are we allowed to take pics of old cars on our route? I always get nervous the property owner will call in a complaint if they were to see me. There's a legit 71 scj mustang on my route just rotting in a shed. Will post at some time.
image.jpg

FilingBluesFL

Here is my ride. Not exactly rotting away but I thought I would share it. Are we allowed to take pics of old cars on our route? I always get nervous the property owner will call in a complaint if they were to see me. There's a legit 71 scj mustang on my route just rotting in a shed. Will post at some time.View attachment 71214

I wanted a GN, but I went for a V8 instead with my last car purchase