openly gay drivers

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
there was guy in my building that was almost certainly gay that retired a while ago. or quit but he was old enough that he could've retired. not sure if he was open about it, had no direct knowledge of anyone harassing him about it. there's a new guy in our center that is openly gay, lots of other drivers in my center can't help from making dumb homophobic comments about him. i'd be mildly surprised if most people would do it to his face though. there's a few who are completely unashamed about their bigotry.

there was a dykey girl a while back that was an insider, i had a little crush on her, (i kinda have a thing for lesbians) and encouraged her to go for being a driver. several people called her a lesbian, but in actuality i'm not sure she really was one. pretty sure the sup who road tested her was being overly critical and didn't pass her because he's a homophobe.

a while back i was caught calling a coworker a ":censored2:" by a district sup. was just joking cause he had just called me a :censored2:. i defended myself by saying it's a compliment and called out the sup for believing that ":censored2:" is an insult and demanded him to explain the logic. my coworkers did not agree with me, but they sure got a kick out of me putting the district sup in his place.

I'd say yes there is a lot of anti gay hostility among my coworkers. i do what i can, but working class people hate gays more than average.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Roger. God is a mental disorder.

And sticking things up a poop hole is normal.
Are you afraid to get naked in dudes locker rooms too?
I bet you REALLY enjoyed the age 40 colonoscopy
Out of all the things to worry about in the world, you concern yourself with where other people stick their penis?
Who cares?
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
For the love of god, who cares
Find a more worthy cause

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you afraid to get naked in dudes locker rooms too?
I bet you REALLY enjoyed the age 40 colonoscopy
Out of all the things to worry about in the world, you concern yourself with where other people stick their penis?
Who cares?
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
For the love of god, who cares
Find a more worthy cause
Dang dude, you seem really really upset.
For the love of god, who cares.
Find a more worthy cause.

El Correcto

god is dead
there was guy in my building that was almost certainly gay that retired a while ago. or quit but he was old enough that he could've retired. not sure if he was open about it, had no direct knowledge of anyone harassing him about it. there's a new guy in our center that is openly gay, lots of other drivers in my center can't help from making dumb homophobic comments about him. i'd be mildly surprised if most people would do it to his face though. there's a few who are completely unashamed about their bigotry.

there was a dykey girl a while back that was an insider, i had a little crush on her, (i kinda have a thing for lesbians) and encouraged her to go for being a driver. several people called her a lesbian, but in actuality i'm not sure she really was one. pretty sure the sup who road tested her was being overly critical and didn't pass her because he's a homophobe.

a while back i was caught calling a coworker a "*" by a district sup. was just joking cause he had just called me a *. i defended myself by saying it's a compliment and called out the sup for believing that "*" is an insult and demanded him to explain the logic. my coworkers did not agree with me, but they sure got a kick out of me putting the district sup in his place.

I'd say yes there is a lot of anti gay hostility among my coworkers. i do what i can, but working class people hate gays more than average.
I don’t see it as hateful when people make jokes or clown around about it. What pisses me off is the ones who take it a step further and begin talking down to you like you should be ashamed. That kind of is hateful behavior. From my experience most working class people don’t give a :censored2:, they aren’t at work to hear about you sucking dicks and they probably find it a bit repulsive if you bring it up, it isn’t their cup of tea. They are there to make money for their family, just like me. If they decide they want to insult me or be less than a professional to a fellow teamster, I’ll go after their job over it if I have to. Having a union rep tell them to cut it out has been enough in my experience and word gets around that you don’t play that :censored2: the rest leave you alone.

wilberforce15

a while back i was caught calling a coworker a "*" by a district sup. was just joking cause he had just called me a *. i defended myself by saying it's a compliment and called out the sup for believing that "*" is an insult and demanded him to explain the logic. my coworkers did not agree with me, but they sure got a kick out of me putting the district sup in his place.

Working people have a much firmer grasp of reality, which is why they largely still feel comfortable making fun of homosexuality.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You feeling okay kiddo?
My gay nephew says hi DIDO. You weren’t there when he ran up to me crying hugging me with a bruise on his face after getting punched at basketball tryouts cause his hand swiped another players butt.
You can see why I try to exemplify more compassion on the subject
Because people like you think this is funny

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My gay nephew says hi DIDO. You weren’t there when he ran up to me crying hugging me with a bruise on his face after getting punched at basketball tryouts cause his hand swiped another players butt.
You can see why I try to exemplify more compassion on the subject
Because people like you think this is funny
Cool story bro

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve never said a single bad word about any religion in the work place. When the teamster have their prayers to start our meetings, I know there are Christians up there on Sunday morning, everyone feels spiritual wanting to talk to the creator of the universe in their heads. :-)censored:ing weirdos) I just sit politely and silently, it doesn’t bother me.

Just what I want in return. People to be polite in the workplace or professional settings. This includes not discussing anything controversial in the workplace, including critical race theory.

Non sequitur

Open to who and why? Unless you're advertising for dating purposes. Hey this is what I like sexually fellas. Most people keep that sort of stuff to themselves.