Operations Clerk

adelgado7317

Hello I have an interview tomorrow for an operations clerk for UPS Freight and am wondering if anyone can tell me what the position is like and the starting pay and the hours worked? They didn't give me any of that information, I'm located in Southern California if that helps, thank you!
P.S.
(I'm just started working for FedEx freight as a dockworker and I don't like it, the way the company treats you and rushes you through everything and their anti union propaganda reminds me of when I worked for Walmart and hated it there...the whole company reminds me of Walmart and I heard UPS is better to work for so...thank you)

Last edited:

adelgado7317

Hello I have an interview tomorrow for an operations clerk for UPS Freight and am wondering if anyone can tell me what the position is like and the starting pay and the hours worked? They didn't give me any of that information, I'm located in Southern California if that helps, thank you!
P.S.
(I'm just started working for FedEx freight as a dockworker and I don't like it, the way the company treats you and rushes you through everything and their anti union propaganda reminds me of when I worked for Walmart and hated it there...the whole company reminds me of Walmart and I heard UPS is better to work for so...thank you)

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Sorry, I don't recall ever seeing a freight operations clerk posting on here. There is a sub-forum for UPS Freight here, I suggest you have this thread moved there. You could use the "Report" feature under your post; or go to the members tab and scroll down to staff members at the bottom of the page. "Monkey Butt", "Scratch", or "Cheryl" are most likely available to help you.

As far as the working conditions, probably pretty much the same. Except if operations clerk is a union position, even if not initially, over time the pay/benefits will likely be better.

How Now Brown Cow

If you don't like being treated badly and rushed through things, UPS will be no different. If you can deal with those things knowing you have a union to back you up, then that's a different story. But as far as the details on that position..... I'm no help.

adelgado7317

This guy couldn't handle walmart. It was too fast paced lol.
I actually worked for Walmart LOGISTICS, not Walmart stores. Whole different ballgame buddy. You are literally a slave and you are nothing but a number. I was a forklift driver and I'd like to see you check it out, don't be an :censored2:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I actually worked for Walmart LOGISTICS, not Walmart stores. Whole different ballgame buddy. You are literally a slave and you are nothing but a number. I was a forklift driver and I'd like to see you check it out, don't be an :censored2:

200w (13).gif

Whoooo Logistics!