Our Fantastic Healthcare

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh, you mean the WalMart workers and FedEx Ground employees who don't have any benefits and can't afford a house? Subsidized healthcare, Denial...as in our tax dollars.

Stupid RTW states and Republicans can't see the obvious.

The much more pressing and larger issue is that far too many people don't take care of themselves. Thanks for playing.

59 Dano

You have low standards then, you are starting to act like a battered victim that is defending the abuser. Common health care insurance is severely lacking, far from great and ideal health insurance. You need to read up on what the rest of the world thinks about it, they are shocked at what can happens to an American with an unfortunate situation. Story after story of exuberant costs that have bankrupted Americans where our counterparts have none of these surprise costs that can cost them everything they have, the stress and guilt administered.

Most people aren't living in bankruptcy.

This video gives examples of things many worry about but "they" say doesn't happen. That the initial bill is very high, we pay our 10-30% of that high bill, as that is our responsibility on the plan and the company then negotiates after that (ouch) for a much reduced cost, to the point you spent well more than the employer did. How we are told it is supposed to work is we pay our percentage of the final cost and the employer the rest, not two separate cots. If this video is true, this is why things are very expensive, in general we are paying for the majority of the procedure as well as the insurance for it. And that is after we take care of the growing deductible pain.

I don't care how much the employer pays. I care about how much I pay. Whether another party paid more or less than me is irrelevant.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I don't care how much the employer pays. I care about how much I pay. Whether another party paid more or less than me is irrelevant.

Your insurance still sucks. "Industry Leading", my ass. UPS benefits are so superior to ours it's painful to discuss them.

TUT

You are being played, fine you don't like being someone elses fool. Others do.

And that part about bankruptcy is it could happen to any of us, thank your lucky stars it hasn't happened to you. It does happen.

This system doesn't deserve any defending it's the epitome of corruption.

bacha29

One of the main drivers behind the creation of Obamacare was the fact that 86% of all personal bankruptcy's were attributed to health care needs and the catastrophic medical bills that go with them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The much more pressing and larger issue is that far too many people don't take care of themselves. Thanks for playing.

Run like a little girl, Denial. I'll agree that a lot of Americans don't take care of themselves, but there is a huge sub-class of workers who either don't have any medical benefits or very few. They are forced to use the ER, not insure their car, and do other bad things that force the rest of us to eventually pay for their services. You know, the ones they don't get from their employer.

Once again, your Christian empathy shines through when talking about the trailer park types you referenced earlier.

As soon as the debate enters territory that is difficult, you fold like a house of cards.

Wimp.

59 Dano

You are being played, fine you don't like being someone elses fool. Others do.

I don't have the time or the desire to sweat every last nickel paid by me and others. There are people who lose sleep because they think complete strangers may have gotten something they didn't. If you have that much time on your hands, God bless ya, but I don't sweat the lives of the entire US population and whatever deals they get, if any, on medical care.

And that part about bankruptcy is it could happen to any of us, thank your lucky stars it hasn't happened to you. It does happen.

Who has said otherwise?

This system doesn't deserve any defending it's the epitome of corruption.

LOL, just because you or I don't like it doesn't make it corrupt.

59 Dano

Run like a little girl, Denial. I'll agree that a lot of Americans don't take care of themselves, but there is a huge sub-class of workers who either don't have any medical benefits or very few. They are forced to use the ER, not insure their car, and do other bad things that force the rest of us to eventually pay for their services. You know, the ones they don't get from their employer.

Once again, your Christian empathy shines through when talking about the trailer park types you referenced earlier.

As soon as the debate enters territory that is difficult, you fold like a house of cards.

Wimp.

Sorry, but your religious and social agenda is no substitute for sound logic.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry, but your religious and social agenda is no substitute for sound logic.

GOP "logic" isn't sound. You've failed to answer my questions on Christianity, the subsidization of companies that don't provide benefits to employees, and the absolute poor quality of our "benefits" here at FedEx.

Like I said...wimp.

bacha29

I have come to believe that our good ' Christian" friend Denial 59 believes that a person who has no money or health insurance but has otherwise made a good accounting of their lives should be shown the exit door at the hospital and be told to walk out there in the field and just lay down and die.

bacha29

Health care in the future will not be rationed. The quantity and the quality of health care one receives will be based on how much care above the minimum offered that an individual can pay out of their own pocket meaning that the type and quantities of a given procedure or procedures designed to save your life will depend entirely on your own personal wealth.

59 Dano

GOP "logic" isn't sound. You've failed to answer my questions on Christianity, the subsidization of companies that don't provide benefits to employees, and the absolute poor quality of our "benefits" here at FedEx.

Like I said...wimp.

I'm sorry, MF, but you don't have questions about Christianity -- only accusations with a question mark at the end of them. If you had sincere questions about it, I'd address them as best I could, but you don't so I won't. In fact, you're not sincere about much of anything and you're argumentative for the sake of it. So no, I'm not going to indulge your every whim especially with the mental issues that you exhiblt.

59 Dano

I have come to believe that our good ' Christian" friend Denial 59 believes that a person who has no money or health insurance but has otherwise made a good accounting of their lives should be shown the exit door at the hospital and be told to walk out there in the field and just lay down and die.

I have come to believe that our educational system is lacking and I believe that because I have read your posts.

bacha29

Denial is a 21st century "Christian" all right as evidenced by the fact that in his minds eye he always right because Jesus knows he's right and everybody else is dumb and or crazy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm sorry, MF, but you don't have questions about Christianity -- only accusations with a question mark at the end of them. If you had sincere questions about it, I'd address them as best I could, but you don't so I won't. In fact, you're not sincere about much of anything and you're argumentative for the sake of it. So no, I'm not going to indulge your every whim especially with the mental issues that you exhiblt.

No easy out for you. Explain why a loving Christian like yourself is so full of hatred for the underclass and a pimp for The Weasel. Neither is very Christian.

I'm very sincere about the fact that most Christians are big fakes and hypocrites. Your religion is so full of contradictions and fallacies I don't know where to begin.

Suffice it to say that what you say and do are not in-synch with Jesus.