Over allowed

Griff

I think the arrogance and cockyness is starting to annoy people. This isn't a cometition. It's a job.

1989 is obviously one of the "go-to-guys" for his center team, desperately trying to win over the approval of some schmuck center manager like tiequeen. Let me know how your knee and hip replacement at age 37 goes...

Remember these management people will have no use for you once your body has had its fill. There will be some new jock they can ride to make their white sheets look ohhhh soooooo pretty. These people literally have no soul, everyday I wait for a portal to open up above our building and watch all the management people get sucked back into dante's lair.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
As I posted on the other thread same goes for you guys and you know who I'm talking about!!

That's enough, quit the bashing!!

This thread and the I don't know what's happening thread are all jacked up because all of you are acting like little children.

This is suppose to be a civilized place for good ideas, conversation and debate that's not offensive.

Now everyone take a time out!!

tieguy

Banned
1989 is obviously one ohf the "go-to-guys" for his center team, desperately trying to win over the approval of some schmuck center manager like tiequeen. Let me know how your knee and hip replacement at age 37 goes...

translation. If you're really good at the job then you're a management suck up. The subliminal message here is don't do too good a job or you are a suck up.

Funny When Hank Aaron broke babe ruths record no one accused him of being a management suck up.

My father in law was a union electrician. Always spoke of taking pride in union labor as being the absolute best. They would throw people off the job that were not performing the job up to standards. Here however you're a management suck up if you do exceptionally well.

hdkappler

manement doesn't realize what extra work the drivers do.i use to deliver to places they start at 8;00-4;30.if there work isn't done they just go home anyway.what do you think if some friday night if the drivers would stop after 9.00hrs.and go home rather there done or not?some ups mgr. don't realize how lucky they have it.

1989 is obviously one of the "go-to-guys" for his center team, desperately trying to win over the approval of some schmuck center manager like tiequeen. Let me know how your knee and hip replacement at age 37 goes...

Remember these management people will have no use for you once your body has had its fill. There will be some new jock they can ride to make their white sheets look ohhhh soooooo pretty. These people literally have no soul, everyday I wait for a portal to open up above our building and watch all the management people get sucked back into dante's lair.

Griff, being a driver is less work than I did as a part-time sup. Just doing my job.

Griff

translation. If you're really good at the job then you're a management suck up. The subliminal message here is don't do too good a job or you are a suck up.

Funny When Hank Aaron broke babe ruths record no one accused him of being a management suck up.

My father in law was a union electrician. Always spoke of taking pride in union labor as being the absolute best. They would throw people off the job that were not performing the job up to standards. Here however you're a management suck up if you do exceptionally well.

This sort of rhetoric is as old as dirt. It's a marathon, not a sprint. News flash, it doesn't take skill to put up big numbers for a few years. It takes skill to endure listening to people like you at a PCM everyday for 20+ years. There is no incentive to put up 30+ SPORH, since the numbers system is completely biased. When I play football, I don't let the other team make the rules, do I really have :censored2: stamped across my forehead?

I know tie, I was a pt sup for 5 years, I'm not trying to suck up to mgmt. I have no intention to go into mgmt. Have been asked to put a letter in for 12 years. I'm just doing my job. Looking to transfer again in a few years. Can you use a cocky-suck up in your center.:lol:

tieguy

Banned
This sort of rhetoric is as old as dirt. It's a marathon, not a sprint. News flash, it doesn't take skill to put up big numbers for a few years. It takes skill to endure listening to people like you at a PCM everyday for 20+ years. There is no incentive to put up 30+ SPORH, since the numbers system is completely biased. When I play football, I don't let the other team make the rules, do I really have :censored2: stamped across my forehead?

Absolutely not . Its spelled NO PRIDE.

So what is the incentive for a company to contract union labor if you are going to hide behind a union to keep from doing the best job you can do?

tieguy

Banned
As I posted on the other thread same goes for you guys and you know who I'm talking about!!

That's enough, quit the bashing!!

This thread and the I don't know what's happening thread are all jacked up because all of you are acting like little children.

This is suppose to be a civilized place for good ideas, conversation and debate that's not offensive.

Now everyone take a time out!!

Tony I think we owe you and Cheryl a few apologies. This actually is not the blood letting it looks like. Just playing around and having a few laughs as we go. :thumbup1:

Griff

Absolutely not . Its spelled NO PRIDE.

So what is the incentive for a company to contract union labor if you are going to hide behind a union to keep from doing the best job you can do?

No pride because I refuse to beat my body into the ground for the brown empire? Get real, we don't get paid enough to be in wheelchairs by 40. Start paying us NFL player salaries and I'll start sprinting and destroying my body in the name of UPS. My body is a large part of my income, I will not let you steal that from me just because your sheets need to be pretty. Unfortunately, to a soulless center manager (YOU), this means I'm a lazy uneducated union slob.

I've said it on this forum before, if UPS is so disappointed with our efforts, get rid of us already and shut up about it. Send your feeder fleet down to Mexico and get your street troops that will work for $8/hr.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Tony I think we owe you and Cheryl a few apologies. This actually is not the blood letting it looks like. Just playing around and having a few laughs as we go. :thumbup1:
I have to agree with tie on this! Please dont pull my union card for siding with management one time!

tieguy

Banned
No pride because I refuse to beat my body into the ground for the brown empire? Get real, we don't get paid enough to be in wheelchairs by 40. Start paying us NFL player salaries and I'll start sprinting and destroying my body in the name of UPS. My body is a large part of my income, I will not let you steal that from me just because your sheets need to be pretty. Unfortunately, to a soulless center manager (YOU), this means I'm a lazy uneducated union slob.

I've said it on this forum before, if UPS is so disappointed with our efforts, get rid of us already and shut up about it. Send your feeder fleet down to Mexico and get your street troops that will work for $8/hr.

The problem is you took a job that does wear your body out. You took it on UPS's terms and you then try to change the terms after you took the job. that is between you and ups to determine what your fair days work for your fair days pay equates to. But don't put someone else down who can do more and call them a management suck up. That plain stinks.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tie and Red,

Thanks for understanding and it's big of both of you to take the high ground. Hopefully your examples will spread throughout the community.

Griff,

You seem to be teetering on the edge still, I'm hoping you too will maintain your level head as you continue to post.

Thanks,

Tony

Overpaid Union Thug

Of course it took Hank Aaron about 1000 "At Bats" to reach The Babe's home run count so most true baseball fans still consider The Babe the king. :)

wyobill

overallowed,they only care about numbers.any one on line from northern,ky.owensboro,or puddacha,ky.

Time allocations are for a perfect world and then some. When I first started driving in 1981 Drivers ran scratch. Today everyone is 1 to 2
Hours overallowed. An 8 hr plan day takes me 9.5
UPS has always had the screws down as tight as can get them and guess
what........ They always will!