Over9Five where are you??

upsdude

Re: I'm still here!

PS. Who hacked my account and deleted my info??? And my eyeball!!!! I NEED my eyeball!! (I could go back to the swingin' raccoon...)

I have a custom eye you're more than welcome to use...........
Flying-eye-hotrod.jpg

browniehound

Re: I'm still here!

Wow! A thread about ME!!!!!!!!

I've had this feeling lately that my brain cells are turning to dust, so I've been doing other things. Last year I had bought the Rosetta Stone Spanish discs, so I've been exercising my decaying brain cells trying to learn that.

I've been here (BrownCafe), but have limited myself to reading just a couple threads. Very hard to do!

I'm sure I'll be back FT. Upstate is probably having a field day with no-one to rebut all his pro-company rhetoric!

PS. Who hacked my account and deleted my info??? And my eyeball!!!! I NEED my eyeball!! (I could go back to the swingin' raccoon...)

This is why I thought maybe you vanished, Over9Five. When I looked at your previous posts the eyeball was gone and I thought you must have been also!

I guess you can exist without the eyeball? LOL

over9five

Staff member
Re: Eye surgery

Hey, that is my eye! Thanks, DS. I'll try to put it back in.

Should I change my BC password? Someones playing games with me!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
EYE dentity theft. :foamfinger: I honestly dont know how someone could get your password, I know I cant. Eye honestly dont know what happened.