Overtime pay for day after Thankgiving

JL 0513

See, in New England working Holidays are time and a half for working hrs plus the 8 hrs Holiday. While central is double time plus 8.

Why is it that the Democrat stronghold northeast got shafted on these working Holidays? Thought the "strong union states" fought harder for us. Hmm.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
See, in New England working Holidays are time and a half for working hrs plus the 8 hrs Holiday. While central is double time plus 8.

Why is it that the Democrat stronghold northeast got shafted on these working Holidays? Thought the "strong union states" fought harder for us. Hmm.

Quit bitching.

You have a 'flagship' phone. The OP is probably stuck with something far inferior.

Sierra44

Now go home and get yer freakin’ shine box!!
Be
Why are there so many dicks on here? Cant we just ask each other questions? I think this is what the forum is for.
The point is, nobody (I'm just as guilty) uses the search function or reads their book. I know it's a lot easier to ask the question, but that leads to tons of the same threads.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why are there so many dicks on here? Cant we just ask each other questions? I think this is what the forum is for.
th
th
th
th

opey

local 804 (nyc/LI) gets 8 hours plus double time worked.

ManInBrown

Here it was 8 hours holiday pay, plus double time for all hours worked

Thankfully Black Friday is still optional in the 177. I opted for a great 4 day weekend