Package car- 1, Groundhog- 0

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh well, don't feel too bad - I hit another one of those suicide birds on the highway. You know, those kind, that just wait until a vehicle comes, and then flies right towards you.
Gophers, don't know how many I rode over - another suicide animal - they run to the curb, but yet come right back out on the street/highway once you get close.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh well, don't feel too bad - I hit another one of those suicide birds on the highway. You know, those kind, that just wait until a vehicle comes, and then flies right towards you.
Gophers, don't know how many I rode over - another suicide animal - they run to the curb, but yet come right back out on the street/highway once you get close.

i never hit birds in my personal vehicle. I take out at least a few a week in my ups truck. It's weird really.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
On my new route I will eventually kill a turkey, goose, Sandhill crane, deer, groundhog, vulture, bald eagle, mink, ferret, weasel, and the occasional bicyclist or pedestrian.

Never! In fact, I am considering communicating only by meme....

I'm thinking of going with the motivational poster theme myself.
image.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Breaking News!...Yesterdays roadkill is currently culinary delight for a few buzzards feasting on delicious woodchuck.

I'm so glad I am able to give back to nature.