browntroll

im wondering if theres a limit on hours we can work as part timers?
i was told it was 60 hours a week but have seen ppl triple shift, have also seen some ppl not allowed to come in because they had worked too many hours the previous day.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Timecards won't let us put you in over 14 hours. That's the official limit. But with a payroll adjustment it is endless.
@browntroll

Let me translate this mumbo jumbo for you.

You're just a part time puke and we have this system that stops at 14 hours to make it look like we care about you. WE DON"T. But with a whole bunch of lies and timecard manipulation, we can work you like slaves to the point you forget what a slouch you are and become too tired to grieve it.

---Happy holidays from management!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
@browntroll

Let me translate this mumbo jumbo for you.

You're just a part time puke and we have this system that stops at 14 hours to make it look like we care about you. WE DON"T. But with a whole bunch of lies and timecard manipulation, we can work you like slaves to the point you forget what a slouch you are and become too tired to grieve it.

---Happy holidays from management!
We have plenty of PTers that want all the work they can get during peak

CoolStoryBro

im wondering if theres a limit on hours we can work as part timers?
i was told it was 60 hours a week but have seen ppl triple shift, have also seen some ppl not allowed to come in because they had worked too many hours the previous day.

Part timers are usually given some arbitrary hours limit. But when it comes down to it there's no discipline or oversight. I've had preloaders go out as helpers and work insane hours. Even when UPS tells them "be off by 14 hours." the go over sometimes and never hear a word about it. They aren't DOT drivers so it really doesn't matter.