Part Time Sup Qualifications

I was wondering how hard it is to become a part time supervisor in the Louisville Worldport Hub? I am currently a part time worker there loading feeders doing credits through co-op with my local high school. I know you have to be 18 to be a supervisor, but do you need a high school degree to become one? I was just seeking the exact qualifications on becoming a part time supervisor and the steps to become one. I am not looking to make this a career, just a short term job before I go off to college.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Graduate HS, put in your letter of intent, accept the promotion and use the tuition reimbursement to help pay for school. UPS PT supervisor will look good on your resume.

BrownTie

What Upstate said. Aside from HS get a college degree, whether or not you are a PT supervisor, the tuition reimbursement does help out allot.

blkmamba

If you are promoted from within, then they probably won't check if you have a diploma or not.

When you go through the basic paperwork you fill it all out. A diploma at least shows the company you committed to something and followed through. Either way it UPS and nothing they do makes sense.