PCM Time! DIADS Down, Cell Phones Down, Stop Talking!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Why not use the time to talk about how to solve real issues that affect UPS and the drivers alike, like load quality, edd and Orion trace, and dispatch issues. We haven't had any real injury reduction from the stretching pcm's as we had maybe one or two a year if that anyway. On the other hand we have the above issues each and every day without any noticeable changes for the better. We all want things to run smoother. It's like looking in the wrong place for your lost car keys because the light is brighter there.

Who needs a pcm for that, management does it before you get to work and you chime in when you get there...outcome = nothing solved. Works the same everyday.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Instead of wasting our 15 minutes of a stupid pcm, they should use that time for something productive like maybe train HELLEN KELLER how to load a truck, teach the idiot dispatch jerknuttz not to do a dart board dispatch, work on fixing EDD and DOL'S, those are just a couple of the 2 million problems they have that are on the top of my head, im sure theres more though lmfao.

Load it like you want it or the way it should be loaded?

Most drivers were not great pre-loaders and now all of sudden they are experts and want to tell the preloader how to load....go figure.

Fix the edd like you should think it should be fixed..we tried that, you set it up the way you like it not the way it should be set up and screwed every driver but yourself in the loop. Result, jerknuttz dart board dispatch that Orion will fix!

upschuck

No it won't fix it..it will make it better!!

I am being sarcastic upschuck.
Sorry, didn't catch that. I thought when you get promoted that high, they removed your funny bone.

I do wish that you would post more on some of these threads that are about discipline, and give us insight from managements side.

Sorry, didn't catch that. I thought when you get promoted that high, they removed your funny bone.

I do wish that you would post more on some of these threads that are about discipline, and give us insight from managements side.
Your-Fired-Trumped.jpeg

O

OLDMAN3

PCM:
1.Safety tip... Eat healthy.
2. We have reached a safety milestone.
3. We have glazed donuts as a safety reward.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
PCM:
1.Safety tip... Eat healthy.
2. We have reached a safety milestone.
3. We have glazed donuts as a safety reward.

LOL

Sounds like our center:

Eat fruits and vegetables, drink water not soda, eat a balanced dinner,

HEY CONGRATULATIONS No accidents, injuries this week
We found the greasiest pizza place within a mile of here to give you for a reward :groooansmileyf:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Bottom line is, management is fine with mediocrity and failure. Just keep letting things go, we don't care about the drivers. They make too much money anyway, we'll just blame our mistakes on them and let them suffer to work out the problems we create because we get off on it, while we sit back and be lazy and play circle jerks with each other in the office. Too many Indians and not enough chiefs that give a dam because in the end Atlanta runs the company and their just puppets.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Our Safety Committee Chairman/Wellness Champion threw his back out opening his bulkhead door. He has to retire now, so much for the morning stretches he led.

O

OLDMAN3

Yep,
I have noticed the PCMs from corporate lately claim that if you are following the lifting methods you can't get hurt.
I guess they have never heard of repetitive motion injuries.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
LOL

Sounds like our center:

Eat fruits and vegetables, drink water not soda, eat a balanced dinner,

HEY CONGRATULATIONS No accidents, injuries this week
We found the greasiest pizza place within a mile of here to give you for a reward :groooansmileyf:
It's always the crappiest pizza place too...lol.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Who needs a pcm for that, management does it before you get to work and you chime in when you get there...outcome = nothing solved. Works the same everyday.

No they don't, they're too busy thinking up new stretches. But you're correct, "nothing solved, same everyday."

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So if I do the warm up then jump in my package car and drive a half hour to my route, deliver light weight NDA for an hour, then get to my first bulk stop at 10:30 I should be all stretched and ready to roll? Riiiiiiiiiight.