Planning on Moving

old levi's

blank space
Still haven't closed on my old house yet.
Seems with a USDA loan even after it's been approved, it comes down to one [-]idiot[/-] [-]maroon[/-] [-]clown[/-] [-]:censored2:[/-] [-]goatroper[/-] [-]:censored2:[/-] [-]ninny[/-] [-]pos[/-] [-]sapsucker[/-] [-]fleabitten varmint[/-] [-]pencil pusher[/-] [-]useless[/-] [-]geek[/-] government agent that has to give a final OK.

Tell us how you really feel!

old levi's

blank space
Project time. My wife was chasing squirrels away from her feeder all the time. I took the old dog training collar
dog%20shock%20collar2.jpg
and wired it to the feeder perches. Now she can zap the squirrels from the comfort of her recliner. It took about a week to train them.

SWEET

over9five

Staff member
And the neighbor on the other side of me got the two police car visit last night.

I literally had my window and screen open, sticking my head out the window so I could hear what was going on. Haven't had neighbors in over twenty years, I didn't know how interesting they could be!

old levi's

blank space
And the neighbor on the other side of me got the two police car visit last night.

I literally had my window and screen open, sticking my head out the window so I could hear what was going on. Haven't had neighbors in over twenty years, I didn't know how interesting they could be!

Guess that means you're next! What you gonna do when they come for you.............

Oh and by the way: menotyou is trying to start some crap

over9five

Staff member
21 years I live in the middle of the forest surrounded by all sorts of woodland creatures. Never hit a thing.

Last night on the way home from a birthday party, I hit a coyote here in the big city. It came out of the trees at full gallop right in front of me. I was probably doing 40-45mph, so I had no time to brake, and I damn well wasn't going to swerve. 45mph SUV vs coyote, the car wins. Unfortunately, the car's damaged. Cracked front bumper sheathing, wheel-well cracked...

More headaches......

Maybe I'll post a pic later.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

21 years I live in the middle of the forest surrounded by all sorts of woodland creatures. Never hit a thing.

Last night on the way home from a birthday party, I hit a coyote here in the big city. It came out of the trees at full gallop right in front of me. I was probably doing 40-45mph, so I had no time to brake, and I damn well wasn't going to swerve. 45mph SUV vs coyote, the car wins. Unfortunately, the car's damaged. Cracked front bumper sheathing, wheel-well cracked...

More headaches......

Maybe I'll post a pic later.

Of the car or of the coyote?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
S was coming home from work one night about 4 -5 weeks ago, driving my Envoy. It was around midnight on a rural resi street and a doe ran right into the front passenger door. 1800.00$ damages and it was only a dent in the door and trim. :knockedout:

menotyou

bella amicizia
S was coming home from work one night about 4 -5 weeks ago, driving my Envoy. It was around midnight on a rural resi street and a doe ran right into the front passenger door. 1800.00$ damages and it was only a dent in the door and trim. :knockedout:
That's expensive tenderloin!:surprised: