Planning on Moving

moreluck

golden ticket member
Frikken coyote. He won't do that again!
We are very citified, but our little community is built into the wild animal's area and at night, we have tons of coyotes, skunks, raccoons, possum and even a mountain lion or 2 roaming the sidewalks. They all seem very well fed too.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We are very citified, but our little community is built into the wild animal's area and at night, we have tons of coyotes, skunks, raccoons, possum and even a mountain lion or 2 roaming the sidewalks. They all seem very well fed too.
Not many stray cats and dogs in the neighborhood?? :surprised:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't imagine you could do too much damage with your golf cart.

old levi's

blank space
21 years I live in the middle of the forest surrounded by all sorts of woodland creatures. Never hit a thing.

Last night on the way home from a birthday party, I hit a coyote here in the big city. It came out of the trees at full gallop right in front of me. I was probably doing 40-45mph, so I had no time to brake, and I damn well wasn't going to swerve. 45mph SUV vs coyote, the car wins. Unfortunately, the car's damaged. Cracked front bumper sheathing, wheel-well cracked...

More headaches......

Maybe I'll post a pic later.

It's always something! Never nothing.

over9five

Staff member
I think I mentioned this guy ran across the road right before the coyote?

road_runner_running-5217.gif

rocket man

Getting the house ready to put on the market. New carpet ordered, painting everything, got rid of the snowmobile.

Really hate to leave the Ponderosa, but upkeeping the land is getting hard as I become aged. I have to cut back brush every year, and the driveway is hard to maintain most of the year and more so in Winter.

Also I live a good hour from work, so cutting my commute in half would be awesome.

But I'd have.......neighbors....... Yuck, haven't had any of those in over 20 years.

So much crap you accumulate in your life. I want to throw 90% of it out. I'll add to this thread to get advice on what to do with the crap...
What you have that you want to get rid of iis what people ship to each other everyday but it a box and ship it to over goods