Planning on Moving

moreluck

golden ticket member
Damn! A squirrel has found my bird feeder in it's new location. So I open the screen, grab my BB gun, no BBs!!!!
Shotgun shells, all sorts of 45, 22, 9mm ammo......
Where are my BBs????

Oh good Lord, look what I'm reduced to....
Remember you are in a neighborhood now and I wonder if firing guns is kosher.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ummm, I don't know, what?

I actually found a headline that says...............".Jews need to rethink their relationship with firearms"

Anyway, since you are in a new place, you could have a "house blessing" and I'm pretty sure that would include the 'stuff' [guns] in the house. Read about it.....

[h=1]House Blessings[/h]House Blessing - The blessing of the house and the attaching of the mezuzah is a very old custom that dates back to the beginning of our heritage. This ceremony results in a party and done during a house warming. Since we understand and appreciate the seriousness of the house blessing ceremony, we have the ability to furnish all parties with the information to understand the ceremony and to follow along. For example, the Rabbi will explain and translate each prayer for you and your guests. Our goal is to make this an experience that you will remember for a lifetime.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Of course it's not!

<That's why I'm stealthily firing an air rifle.....>

Project time. My wife was chasing squirrels away from her feeder all the time. I took the old dog training collar
dog shock collar2.jpg
and wired it to the feeder perches. Now she can zap the squirrels from the comfort of her recliner. It took about a week to train them.

over9five

Staff member
Project time. My wife was chasing squirrels away from her feeder all the time. I took the old dog training collar
dog shock collar2.jpg
and wired it to the feeder perches. Now she can zap the squirrels from the comfort of her recliner. It took about a week to train them.

OMG, that's brilliant!

moreluck

golden ticket member
dog shock collar2.jpg

Dizzee MacGyver ??

over9five

Staff member
OK, thank heaven Home Depot was open. We ordered vertical blinds for the master bedroom. The people before us must have been exhibitionists.......

And we know who those people were, don't we?

I told a few people about this house..... More, I think?

over9five

Staff member
Still haven't closed on my old house yet.
Seems with a USDA loan even after it's been approved, it comes down to one [-]idiot[/-] [-]maroon[/-] [-]clown[/-] [-]:censored2:[/-] [-]goatroper[/-] [-]:censored2:[/-] [-]ninny[/-] [-]pos[/-] [-]sapsucker[/-] [-]fleabitten varmint[/-] [-]pencil pusher[/-] [-]useless[/-] [-]geek[/-] government agent that has to give a final OK.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Still haven't closed on my old house yet.
Seems with a USDA loan even after it's been approved, it comes down to one [-]idiot[/-] [-]maroon[/-] [-]clown[/-] [-]:censored2:[/-] [-]goatroper[/-] [-]:censored2:[/-] [-]ninny[/-] [-]pos[/-] [-]sapsucker[/-] [-]fleabitten varmint[/-] [-]pencil pusher[/-] [-]useless[/-] [-]geek[/-] government agent that has to give a final OK.
Just like the Obama plan....you'll find out in a week to 10 days!!!

over9five

Staff member
....And two police cars are visiting my neighbor right now.

Don't think I ever saw a police car in 21 years at my last address.....