Please dont yell at me tomorrow.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If I am going to spend the next decade walking up to the Miller's house twice a week with a package, being on friendly terms with their pit bull sorta seems like a smart career move to me.

...or you could let the homeowner know that you will only deliver there if the pit bull is secured...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Yup---based solely from what I have learned about you over the years, I know that I could knock 30-60 minutes, or more, off of your paid day.
Based solely from what I have learned about YOU over the years, I could do YOUR job without ever running over 3 dogs, getting bitten twice, and getting hit by a car while crossing the street. I guess we all have our own unique abilities.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
...or you could let the homeowner know that you will only deliver there if the pit bull is secured...
What if I am already at the front door by the time I discover that they have an unsecured pit bull? Its always wise to have a plan B, which in my case stands for "biscuit." Plan B has gotten me out of quite a few scary spots over the last 27 years, and turned a whole bunch of potential enemies into lifelong friends. 100% success at avoiding dog bites is a tough metric to beat, whether you agree with my methods or not.

trickpony1

Upstate-
Do you ever get tired of being a Richard?
Every one of your posts today has an undercurrent of anger, hate and bitterness.
Go to the local bar, meet a woman and actually have a good time.
You need to unwind.

Johney

Upstate-
Do you ever get tired of being a DICK?
Every one of your posts today has an undercurrent of anger, hate and bitterness.
You need to unwind.He has a better chance of getting struck by lightning.
fixed it for you.
Why do you all continue to interact with this jackbag? Ignore is an great thing. I have captain D/B on ignore and this place is so much better.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Tooner, when I read posts like yours, my answer is always the same: get to feeders. Mgmt tries their BS in feeders too, but it is nothing like package car. Back here, the grass really is greener.

rod

Retired 22 years
Upstate-
Do you ever get tired of being a Richard?
You need to unwind.

I think upstate is about to go off the deep end again and go into his crying act and disappear for awhile like he tends to do every couple of years. We can only hope.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tooner, when I read posts like yours, my answer is always the same: get to feeders. Mgmt tries their BS in feeders too, but it is nothing like package car. Back here, the grass really is greener.
I signed up last time, got beat out by one person.

Last edited:
What's he gonna do attack them with a full bag of recyclables?
lq2wR9u.gif