Post your dog pics

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Looks kinda small for a husky, but there are lots of variations.

That's why I seem to have acquired a Jack.

tiredofhelping

My son and his 'aunt' Daisy.
View attachment 15587

Sadly, I had to say goodbye to her this morning. I previously scheduled a vacation day for today. I went outside and saw my father in law digging a hole (they live next door) and I immediately knew what happened. Sucks. She was such a big, goofy, gentle giant. You'd be sitting on the floor and she would come in and sit right next to you, or even on you. RIP Girl.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1412355093.562787.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1412355118.512304.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
IMAG0116.jpg

This is Oscar. I know he is a cat but at times he acts like a dog. He always greets me at the door when I get home.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Some cat breeds are very doglike. Especially if you also have dogs the cat will think he is just one of the dogs.

I would love to have a dog but my work hours (as short as some may think they may be) and the fact that I live in a condo with a very small yard would not be very fair to the dog (or my neighbor).

gman042

Been around the block a few times
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1412528968.398497.jpg

Duncan. 7 year old golden. 4th generation grand champion show dog lineage. Great dog. Just wants to please and be loved on

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1412529107.881280.jpg

Boone. 6 month old golden. Championship field dog lineage. Loves to fetch until he drop of exhaustion. Full of that puppy energy and loves to torment Duncan

Sent using BrownCafe App

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
View attachment 17918

Duncan. 7 year old golden. 4th generation grand champion show dog lineage. Great dog. Just wants to please and be loved on

View attachment 17919

Boone. 6 month old golden. Championship field dog lineage. Loves to fetch until he drop of exhaustion. Full of that puppy energy and loves to torment Duncan

Sent using BrownCafe App
It would take several people throwing to wear down my Golden when he was that age.