predictions for the next contract?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Thanks for all the best regards and wishes to you as soon as possible. Hi my name is David from your DVR. The best to make sure that the message from you in advance for your email address is a very good morning.

oldupsman

My pet peeve will get worse. It will take 5 years to make top rate. This is, without a doubt, the worse concession
the Teamsters ever gave to UPS. FYI for all you young drivers out there. When I made seniority I made top rate
in 30 days. It never should have started. And as a retiree I fully expect to get screwed somehow. But hey, I always
expected that anyway.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My pet peeve will get worse. It will take 5 years to make top rate. This is, without a doubt, the worse concession
the Teamsters ever gave to UPS. FYI for all you young drivers out there. When I made seniority I made top rate
in 30 days. It never should have started. And as a retiree I fully expect to get screwed somehow. But hey, I always
expected that anyway.
If it goes up to 5 years it will have doubled in a decade. That's unacceptable

I don't have a huge problem with a 5 year progression but this $10+ raise at the end is crap. Guys should be getting $4-5 yearly raises to top out.