Predictions?

clean hairy

How long before the former driver turned management comes on here complaining about the way he is being treated?
Or even worse, that he was let go for not meeting pie in the sky numbers, and wants to go back driving?
6 months?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You go into management as a driver all i got to say is YOUR A FREAKIN SELLOUT WITH NO CONSCIOUS lol. That just shows you the real measure of a person, no identity of who you really are and what you believe in and stand for. Either you stay real to who you are til the end or stand behind something that is fake and dishonest, and then that makes you fake too. Ill never sellout who i am or what i stand for , believe in and what im doing here and trying to accomplish in my time alive on this earth. No amount of money could swing me to that side, ID RATHER BE DEAD than not alive being the real me. All jokes aside, i stand firm on who i am. Loyalty, respect and realness means something to some people, people who dont have that, i dont even want to waste my time with or be around people like that. Ask any of my friends and they will tell you im probably the most loyal real and respectful person they know and ill drop everything im doing and take the shirt off my back to help you.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
You go into management as a driver all i got to say is YOUR A FREAKIN SELLOUT WITH NO CONSCIOUS lol. That just shows you the real measure of a person, no identity of who you really are and what you believe in and stand for. Either you stay real to who you are til the end or stand behind something that is fake and dishonest, and then that makes you fake too. Ill never sellout who i am or what i stand for , believe in and what im doing here and trying to accomplish in my time alive on this earth. No amount of money could swing me to that side, ID RATHER BE DEAD than not alive being the real me. All jokes aside, i stand firm on who i am. Loyalty, respect and realness means something to some people, people who dont have that, i dont even want to waste my time with or be around people like that. Ask any of my friends and they will tell you im probably the most loyal real and respectful person they know and ill drop everything im doing and take the shirt off my back to help you.

Thank you truck driver, now get back to work we really don't care.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
His ego is to big he'll never admit he made a mistake
Dont know bout ego, dont know him like that but agree on 2nd part lol. Thats why you see some of these supes jumping ship to Amazon. The writing is on the wall and has been. The UPS ship will never probably sink but its definitely going to be taking on water for a long long time lol. Got 11 years left, CANT WAIT FOR THE NIGHTMARE TO BE OVER lol.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Thank you truck driver, now get back to work we really don't care.
You know how many "management solutions" to problems they create we "truck drivers" have to fix everyday for our customers to be taken care of properly?

You should care. Us "truck drivers" are all you have left of actually getting ups back to the company it used to be.

Might want to respect that if you want us to respect the roles you play

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
200  fgtyui.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
How long before the former driver turned management comes on here complaining about the way he is being treated?
Or even worse, that he was let go for not meeting pie in the sky numbers, and wants to go back driving?
6 months?
management is never wrong nor do they ever admit they are wrong.

winner-winner chicken dinner.

clipperman

So after reading several posts lamenting the fact that ups doesn't want drivers in management anymore,one comes on here with intent to do just that at and is basically stoned in public.....by other drivers? Do you guys also stand around a new hire on day one of his 30 and tell him he's not good enuf to make it?