President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama Admin: Hey, Remember When We Said We Only Released A “Few Hundred” Illegal Immigrant Detainees Due To Sequester Cuts? Yeah, It Was More Like 2,228…WASHINGTON (AP)

The Obama administration reversed itself Thursday, acknowledging to Congress that it had, in fact, released more than 2,000 illegal immigrants from immigration jails due to budget constraints during three weeks in February.

The director of U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, John Morton, said his agency had released 2,228 illegal immigrants during that period for what he called “solely budgetary reasons.”
The figure was significantly higher than the “few hundred” immigrants the Obama administration had publicly acknowledged were released under the budget-savings process. He testified during a hearing by a House appropriations subcommittee.

Morton told lawmakers Thursday that the decision to release the immigrants was not discussed in advance with political appointees, including those in the White House or Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. He said the pending automatic cuts known as sequestration was “driving in the background.”

“We were trying to live within the budget that Congress had provided us,” Morton told lawmakers. “This was not a White House call. I take full responsibility.”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Obamanation here today

I used to think internships were a non-paying position in the field you like to gain experience in. However, the White House has intern positions available and they pay $30,000 to $80,000......no tours of OUR house though.

There are both paid and non-paid internships. My son had an internship at our local hospital's pharmacy which was unpaid but did give him college credit.

UPS Lifer

How can anyone respect a president that blames the secret service for shutting down the White House tour for children. My niece is scheduled to go to Washington DC the last week of March. I hope she gets an opportunity to see the White House.

Obama - "The buck stops with ANYONE but me!" This has been his mantra from day 1. This is cowardly and shameful.

moreluck

golden ticket member

2vu0ld0.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

Bob Beckel is to The Five like the Hasslebeck is to tThe View.

He made a comment yesterday that really floored me...........an ex- secret service guy came forth when Obama was throwing the secret service under the bus about the tours at the white house..

Bob says, "I'll bet that guy voted for Mitt..." What does that comment have to do with anything???????. It shows me how illogical the left is. What an idiotic statement !!

moreluck

golden ticket member

[h=2]Pic Of The Day…[/h]She better not let the anti-gun fanatics see her making that hand gesture.
8555071722_4f657553bd_z-550x366.jpg

And what the hell is Mooch doing? Full-size image here.
President Barack Obama watches as First Lady Michelle Obama playfully greets him on the Colonnade of the White House, Feb. 12, 2013. Tina Tchen, Chief of Staff to the First Lady, and Personal Aide Kristin Jones, left, accompany Mrs.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The pres. said today the only way to bring down gas prices is to shift our cars to non-gas. Well go to hell Mr. President. You are ignorant!!

Why, so you can sell those expensive batteries every few years?? They probably add up to more than the cost of today's gas. You better OK the pipeline because the elec. car is not panning out. I will contnue to drive and buy internal combution engines that run on gasoline and will continue to pay whatever price gas is.

Get a new plan now that you've totally played your cards. You're all in, but most of the Americans are not with you on that plan!!! Are your cars all electric????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Who knew Obama had a 'taster'? We probablypay for it.
His taster was a no-show at a lunch inside the home of a Sen. from Maine......along with other senators. The menu was the Maine experience.
Lobster down to blue berry pie....... He never ate anything, just "looked longingly at the food" (the senator's words)

Everbody else ate heartily and didn't keel over.

It's good to be king!!

Couldn't find the written story yet,but it will be out later.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Before any 2 people fly off the handle.....I know Bush had one too.................but, I just found out that today too!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Read more....like you already knew abou tthepresidential taster position......In my almost 66 years, I was only aware of royalty having tasters.......and they usually taste hours before the food is ever served.......some poisons take time to act.

Like the article says.......he ate all over the place in dumps while on campaign.

Sequester Eliminates Position Of White House Taster, President To Starve

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...epublicans-Hill-food-screener-wasnt-hand.html

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The pres. said today the only way to bring down gas prices is to shift our cars to non-gas. Well go to hell Mr. President. You are ignorant!!

Why, so you can sell those expensive batteries every few years?? They probably add up to more than the cost of today's gas. You better OK the pipeline because the elec. car is not panning out. I will contnue to drive and buy internal combution engines that run on gasoline and will continue to pay whatever price gas is.

Get a new plan now that you've totally played your cards. You're all in, but most of the Americans are not with you on that plan!!! Are your cars all electric????

GAS consumption is down for the 4th straight year, stockpiles of oil are building up, and yet, the UN regulated oil industry continues to RIP OFF the consumer, and all you can advocate is to consume more oil.

Peace

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

pretender

Here is a report from my neck of the woods:

Volt no jolt: LG Chem employees idle | WOOD TV8