President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Obama is afraid to cut entitlements. And he bends the definition of entitlements to scare people. Social Security and Medicare are NOT entitlements. Welfare and Medicaid ARE.

The gov't lists Medicare and S.S. the same as it classifies welfare and medicaid.

It doesn't matter that we paid into it. I don't like being listed as being on gov't asistance because I get S.S. and Medicare.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Obama is afraid to cut entitlements. And he bends the definition of entitlements to scare people. Social Security and Medicare are NOT entitlements. Welfare and Medicaid ARE.
The Heritage Foundation refers to SS and Medicare as entitlements, in fact pretty much everyone on both the right and left does.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

The gov't lists Medicare and S.S. the same as it classifies welfare and medicaid.

It doesn't matter that we paid into it. I don't like being listed as being on gov't asistance because I get S.S. and Medicare.

medicare-keep-your-hands-off-my-medicare.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

The Heritage Foundation refers to SS and Medicare as entitlements, in fact pretty much everyone on both the right and left does.
When you look on the government sites........the # of people on welfare includes S.S. and Medicare recipients.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

With 71% of welfare recepients being white americans, I think its a good thing to cut it and cut it deep.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Hey, your beloved political party calls you a "MOOCH" for being on assistance.... but NOW you want to complain about it??

Get off the goverment dole....

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

Hey, your beloved political party calls you a "MOOCH" for being on assistance.... but NOW you want to complain about it??

Get off the goverment dole....

Peace

TOS
I know I paid into both programs........you just like to spread hate. Nobody falls for that anymore.
The gov't can't count properly, so they just lump it all together. Brainiacs!!

Pees
bth_peeing_dog.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, that would lend credence to the Enquirer or Globe story of 2 weeks ago telling of his painting self portraits nude in the shower.

Seems dementia is what they were getting at. By the way, the nude drawings were views from outside the glass shower door and only head and shoulders were visible. One assumes one is nude while in the shower.

My first question is what's Obama excuse now??

moreluck

golden ticket member
The pres. just wants to hurt......you can bet your booty that he won't cut his vacations because of sequestration. I don't care if he wants 8 vacations a year......the picture is changed and we shouldn't be paying for them now. He can pay for his own vacations like Most of Americans do. Air force One is $180,000 a minute.

WH Claim Of Children’s Vaccines Being Cut Because Of Sequestration A Lie; Obama Already Proposed Cut Twice As Much As Part Of Obamacare
Check out Rep. Andy Harris eviscerate Obama admin official testifying about the vaccines, Harris skewers him but good.
CNSNews –The Obama administration claims that because of the $44 billion in across-the-board spending cuts (sequestration) this year, tens of thousands of American children will not be vaccinated. However, the idea to cut the vaccination program – at a rate higher than sequestration might do – was introduced by the president himself in his 2013 budget proposal over a year ago.

On its website, the White House displays an interactive map where viewers can track how many children it claims will not receive vaccines due to sequestration.

Known as Section 317, the immunization program provides vaccines to states for children who might not otherwise get them. In his 2013 budget, President Obama proposed cutting the 317 program by nearly $60 million.
“The FY 2013 budget request for the Section 317 immunization program reflects a program level decrease of $57.986 million,” the administration’s Centers for Disease Control (CDC) budget says. The CDC is the agency in charge of the 317 grant program.

The reason? Obamacare. In its budget request, the administration said it was cutting the Section 317 program because its Obamacare health law would push more people onto private health plans that cover vaccines, meaning the government could cut back on providing them.

“Health reform expansion will further increase access to immunizations and decrease the number of uninsured and underinsured individuals served by the Section 317 Program, resulting in cost savings,” stated the Department of Health and Human Services in its fiscal 2013 report on CDC “Justification of Estimates for Appropriations Committees.”

In other words, before it was warning that thousands of children all across the country would be “hurt” by the reduced vaccine funding, the White House was planning to cut the funding itself and claiming that nobody would be hurt because Obamacare would help them get insurance.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Huh? Sports Illustrated Names Obama One Of The Most Powerful People In Sports…
Almost as dumb as his Nobel Peace Prize.
Via Politico:
Sports Illustrated has put together a list of the 50 most powerful people in sports and President Obama comes in at — No. 44:

44 BARACK OBAMA

POTUS might be the ultimate global power player, but he also wields significant influence in the Republic of Sports. One relevant riff-on his NCAA tourney picks, on his desire for a college football playoff, on his concern over permitting the sons that he doesn’t have to play football-and the sports world takes notice. Plus, the 51-year-old can shoot the J.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Teenagers, but they still get it more than many adults.

Via Townhall:
A group of Kansas teenagers says the Obama Administration has ruined their spring break trip to Washington, D.C. after their tour of the White House was canceled – a victim of the Sequester.
“President Obama is just being petty,” said Dalton Glasscock, an 18-year-old high school student from Wichita, Kan.

Glasscock is a member of the Kansas Federation of Teenage Republicans – one of the dozens of high school and middle school groups around the nation that received cancellation notices.

Congressional staffers received an email last week citing “staffing reductions” as the official reason behind the shut down.

“I think he’s taking it out on young people especially,” said Glasscock. “President Obama is using American children as pawns in a game of political chess.”

Glasscock was especially excited about the chance to tour 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. after several previous attempts came up short.

UPS Lifer

To me, the real abomination with Obama-nation is the only goal is to crush the Republican Legislature. BHO could care less about what is good for our country. He only cares about his legacy. He does not understand what leadership is or what the Presidency stands for.

UPS Lifer

Lifer, did you say the same of the Republicans in Obama's first term?
HUH?

Think of what you just accused me of saying. The Republicans lost in 2008, they only won the House in 2010 and nothing has changed. I may not understand your round about way to try and trap me!!

I think you are trying to put Mitch McConnell's words in my mouth. Why do you do that? I think I have been pretty clear in my frustration that these two parties can't work together to get things done.

However, I do blame the "leader" of the free world. Harry Truman said it best and these are words to live by, "The buck stops here". I hung a plaque in my office of a quote Ronald Reagan used. "You can accomplish much if you don't care who gets the credit". That plaque was right next to the light switch so I had to look at it each and every time I came in and out of my office.