President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"......and all you can advocate is to consume more oil." (TOS)

I refuse to sputter, putt, putt, sputter......I'm only for VAROOM !!!! My choice !!
Is it $4000 for those batteries now??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting little note ;
When bhos was doing his community organizing , he was offered a free apt. within the community, but choose to commute ( 3hrs ) .
Others have noted that even in his school days he never seemed to reside within any black communities .

texan

I'm sure Obama is watching the Cyprus situation wondering how he can steal 10% of everybody's money in banks !!!

The mattress is looking good !!

Residents rush to pull money from Cyprus banks as EU takes aim at Russian deposits | Fox News
There is no doubt in my mind that this news item was discussed at a cabinet meeting.

With the interest rates for savings from a max of 1.0 to an average .80 and under, the mattress does
look tempting.
imagesCA0XCVAP_zps23f24018.jpg

texan

Residents rush to pull money from Cyprus banks as EU takes aim at Russian deposits
i-97r2PL2-S_zps5d5a7f55.jpg

Cypriots rushed to pull their money out of banks and ATMs before the tiny Mediterranean nation’s
government could finalize a plan to seize depositors’ funds to satisfy euro zone leaders, sparking
a run that prompted banks to be closed until at least Thursday.

The island nation’s leaders were huddling to come up with a way to soften the blow on average
depositors, with one proposal targeting accounts with deposits above $130,000.

The plan elicited an angry response from Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose nation’s
oligarchs may have as much as $19 billion secretly deposited in Cyprus banks.

Read more: Residents rush to pull money from Cyprus banks as EU takes aim at Russian deposits | Fox News

Residents rush to pull money from Cyprus banks as EU takes aim at Russian deposits
i-97r2PL2-S_zps5d5a7f55.jpg

Cypriots rushed to pull their money out of banks and ATMs before the tiny Mediterranean nation’s
government could finalize a plan to seize depositors’ funds to satisfy euro zone leaders, sparking
a run that prompted banks to be closed until at least Thursday.

The island nation’s leaders were huddling to come up with a way to soften the blow on average
depositors, with one proposal targeting accounts with deposits above $130,000.

The plan elicited an angry response from Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose nation’s
oligarchs may have as much as $19 billion secretly deposited in Cyprus banks.

Read more: Residents rush to pull money from Cyprus banks as EU takes aim at Russian deposits | Fox News
Are we next? nobama does what he wants to do right now ! Is your bank account next? Whats in your wallet?...Nobamas hand thats what.
Drones, wire tapping maybe the video camera on your laptop??Did a hole in your backyard and fill it with silver and gold...not USA greenbacks!!!!!!!

Just_another_day_at_work

There is no doubt in my mind that this news item was discussed at a cabinet meeting.

With the interest rates for savings from a max of 1.0 to an average .80 and under, the mattress does
look tempting.
imagesCA0XCVAP_zps23f24018.jpg

Luckily the central banks(ters) thought of this, and that funny (energy) money can be devalued in one nano second to let's say a 50 , 90 or even by 100% and all you have is paper stuffed under the mattress, that's good for toilet paper. :greedy:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember the state of the union ?

"Gabby Giffords deserves a vote."
The kids at Newtown deserve a vote.
ETC.....

All the political theatrics.........Harry Reid's not holding any vote, so the political theatrics were to make the GOP look bad, but we remember what Obama said........I guess Gabby doesn't deserve a vote, huh? Obama was having a performance and meant none of it!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm sure they are sparing no expense to fix Barack's broke down car in Israel...................will he complete his brackets while he waits in Midas for his car to be fixed?

Not the people’s house.
Via Washington Times:
Senators voted Wednesday to keep the White House closed to public tours, turning back a GOP-led effort to free up money to open the building back up after the sequesters.

The vote was just one of a series of high-profile votes the Senate was taking Wednesday afternoon as it plowed toward passage of a bill to fund the government through the rest of this fiscal year.

President Obama canceled the tours earlier this month as one of the casualties of the budget sequesters, setting off a chorus of complaints from Congress and the public.
Sen. Tom Coburn, Oklahoma Republican, offered an amendment to free up $8 million money to keep both the White House and several national parks open on their regular schedules. He proposed reclaiming money from national heritage areas elsewhere in the National Park Service budget.

But Democrats objected, saying it was a show vote that was note going to accomplish what Mr. Coburn said it would. They also said canceling park service heritage money would hurt their home states.

They defeated Mr. Coburn’s amendment on a 54-45 vote, with nearly every Republican voting to reopen the White House and with almost all Democrats voting to back Mr. Obama’s decision.

moreluck

golden ticket member
$150 Million makeover for Gitmo? Really??? Did their nighttime soccer lights go out??

There should be no extra money for 'junk' during "sequestration".