President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanation here today

Well, I fail to see how things are the same as in 2008. I think they are getting much better. If it turns out to be true, does that buck stop with Obama as well?

UPS Lifer

Well, I fail to see how things are the same as in 2008. I think they are getting much better. If it turns out to be true, does that buck stop with Obama as well?

Hmmm,

I didn't bring up the first term .... you did! I was trying to understand your veiled question! ??!??

moreluck

golden ticket member

Kinda racist, no?
(CNN) – Rep. Marcia Fudge, chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus, expressed concern in a letter to President Barack Obama over the lack of African Americans among his new Cabinet picks.

“Congressional Black Caucus offices have had numerous phone calls from constituents questioning why none of the new appointees will be able to speak to the unique needs of African Americans,” Fudge, D-Ohio, wrote. “Their ire is compounded by the overwhelming support you’ve received from the African American community.”

The president faced criticism at the beginning of the year when he picked white males for some of the highest spots in the administration, including secretary of state, treasury secretary, defense secretary and chief of staff (the latter of which has the status of Cabinet-rank).

White House staff, however, said Obama was not finished with his cabinet picks.

Just_another_day_at_work

Re: Obamabastic !!

Huh? Sports Illustrated Names Obama One Of The Most Powerful People In Sports…

20090715114306.870.0.jpg

Almost as dumb as his Nobel Peace Prize.
Via Politico:
Sports Illustrated has put together a list of the 50 most powerful people in sports and President Obama comes in at — No. 44:

44 BARACK OBAMA

POTUS might be the ultimate global power player, but he also wields significant influence in the Republic of Sports. One relevant riff-on his NCAA tourney picks, on his desire for a college football playoff, on his concern over permitting the sons that he doesn’t have to play football-and the sports world takes notice. Plus, the 51-year-old can shoot the J.
Nice catch moreluck, :wink2:
44th(-45th president), 44th place, next time get something with 45 also...

moreluck

golden ticket member

How lucky must the GOP feel to have Chicago Jesus grace them with his presence?

Via The Hill:
President Obama will meet with the House Republican conference on Wednesday for the first time since June 2011.

It will also be the first time he has visited his main antagonists on Capitol Hill on their own turf since 2009 — just a week after he took office and when they remained a House minority.

The meeting continues an outreach effort launched by Obama over the past few weeks that will see him meet with all four congressional caucuses on Capitol Hill.

The effort is aimed at reaching a grand bargain deficit-reduction deal by the summer, though Obama is also expected to address his entire second-term agenda, including gun control, immigration reform and smaller-bore issues like raising the minimum wage and passing a new cybersecurity law.

UPS Lifer

Nothing veiled about it. The economy is improving. Does Obama get credit?

NO - I don't believe in Keynesian economics - The stock market has rebounded dramatically - 5 years later - Real estate is finally showing REAL signs of recovery - view the blog at Sedona Real Estate - Sheri Sperry

You can only hold a race horse down for so long. The private economic engine of this country is doing the best to come back despite Washington.

I am not giving Republicans credit here either. Though I believe in the policies they want to promote - cut taxes - eliminate loopholes and red tape and reduce government pork and spending..... Nothing has been able to take hold. Obama really does not want to reduce spending and he continues to push for higher taxes which stymies the economic engine.

Wait until later this year when Businesses really start to cut back because of Obamacare. (Workers reduced, hours reduced and prices go up).

Just_another_day_at_work

Obama reading the ...
Obama Reads From Bible During NYC 9/11 Ceremony - YouTube
So one of the moments when you go, hmmm why is he reading it at all? He isn't crazy after all(but in different dimension). lol
G is the only the reason he is reading it nothing else, right?
Then you start enlighten yourself, that the people who wrote it just followed previous ancient esoteric knowledge and mixed/shaked it up a bit.
Synchronicity in plain sight again, I start to like this "game".
the 666 beast is crap, but I like that the writer points out the DNA stuff...
The Divine Word | Examining Synchronistic, Redundant, and Prophetic Number-Themes in the King James Bible.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I used to think internships were a non-paying position in the field you like to gain experience in. However, the White House has intern positions available and they pay $30,000 to $80,000......no tours of OUR house though.