Presidential Debates 2016- The DRUMPF meltdown has begun..!

newfie

Will you ever be surprised when Republicans lose Congress and House.
Kinda scary too. But will happen because of promoting of this idiot Trump!

I must have missed the campaign events where Ryan and McConnell campaigned with and promoted Trump. Could you post the links please?

BrownArmy

I must have missed the campaign events where Ryan and McConnell campaigned with and promoted Trump. Could you post the links please?

Doesn't really matter - endorse him or not, pull their endorsements or not, Trump is dragging the Republican party down with him.

Trump isn't really a Republican - he basically ran a third-party candidacy under the Republican banner, and in doing so, laid bare the hypocrisy of the GOP.

(Dems are hypocrites as well, but that's a different thread).

Trump is so clearly not Presidential material.

He seems to be completely unclear about how government works, he has no coherent policies, he's seemingly morally bankrupt, he's vindictive, and he's possibly mentally unstable.

Trump needs a basic civics lesson, to put it mildly.

The fact that enough US citizens will stand by Trump after all the reveals about his actual character (mostly in his own words) speaks volumes about the disillusionment our populace feels with 'government'.

Rightly so.

Yet, Trump isn't the answer.

Unfortunately, it's Trump or Clinton.

Sorry folks, Johnson won't win...best outcome for the third-party candidates is that they place well enough to receive funding for the next election cycle...just calling it as I see it...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump is so clearly not Presidential material.

He seems to be completely unclear about how government works, he has no coherent policies, he's seemingly morally bankrupt, he's vindictive, and he's possibly mentally unstable.

Trump needs a basic civics lesson, to put it mildly.

The same things were said about Obama back in 2007. And look what happened .
And hillary wants to continue his policies .