Prez's Prize

wkmac

Thank you, Tie. Not drunk, just tired .
However, you post as if Republicans never existed .....selective, exclusive, denial are not part of your party's religion or vocabuary.

D,

Tie is best seen in this fashion and then after that his comments take on a different meaning and perspective.

OT: I know peak being peak but get plenty of rest and be careful out there. All this other stuff is pure BS but you coming home safe and sound every night is what's important and that goes for everyone here!

No exceptions!!!!!!!!
:thumbup1:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
OT: I know peak being peak but get plenty of rest and be careful out there. All this other stuff is pure BS but you coming home safe and sound every night is what's important and that goes for everyone here!

No exceptions!!!!!!!!
:thumbup1:

When your in feeders, peak has no meaning :wink2:. Heck, it seems like I am working less at this time of the year :happy2:.

P

pickup

I would have to agree with that. The only way I know it's Peak is by looking at the calendar.

All the feeders ,including me, in my department are hitting the wall on available hours. I already got 12 hours overtime for this pay period and still have two more working days to go before the pay period is up.

tieguy

Banned
All the feeders ,including me, in my department are hitting the wall on available hours. I already got 12 hours overtime for this pay period and still have two more working days to go before the pay period is up.

Pull the anchor up and get a move on.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Thank you, Tie. Not drunk, just tired .
However, you post as if Republicans never existed .....selective, exclusive, denial are not part of your party's religion or vocabuary.

I'm sorry just following your clinton did not exist and had no responsibility for 9/11 script. Its a tangled web you have woven. If you wish to continue to blame bush for Obamas continued mismanagement of this economic crisis then you will have to give Clinton blame for 9.11.

In fact Clinton triggered 9/11 and triggered the housing crisis with his forced liberalization of the lending rules. Thus Bush attempted but was never able to clean up the mess that Clinton left him.

I like the new rules you liberals have come up with to defend the idiot liberal leaders presently in power. Applying those same rules of defense I can now wipe Bushs record clean. :happy-very:

P

pickup

Not here. I worked a 6th punch last week only to hit 58 1/2. Still got my reset in for this week too.

Okay fair enough but ONLY to hit 58 1/2? you only had a margin of an hour and half before you hit the wall, although you needed the 6th punch to get there. And you got a reset on your hours, that beats having to figure out every day how many hours you got to play with.

over9five

Staff member
Lol, exactly! The reset is the best!

And, yup, that is what I meant. It took six days to come close to 60. Wish I could do it in 5, and have 2 days off!

over9five

Staff member
Now next week I'm on Mon thru Fri, so I'd have a 3 day weekend if I wanted. Taking my usual Friday off tomorrow, but I've signed up for Sat and Sun.

(and hopefully can squeeze a reset in over Fri)

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Obamas liberal buddy had this to say at the Copenhagen conference:

Chavez also took aim at Obama during Thursday's speech, saying the U.S. president did not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize because he is continuing warlike policies.
"Obama should give back the prize," Chavez said, suggesting that his close ally — Bolivian President Evo Morales — would have been a better choice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
180801.JPG

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize Leads To Formal Investigation Of Award Winners…[/h]
barack-obama-nobel-prize_399x624.jpg

STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) — Nobel Peace Prize officials were facing a formal inquiry over accusations they have drifted away from the prize’s original selection criteria by choosing such winners as President Barack Obama, as the nomination deadline for the 2012 awards closed Wednesday.

The investigation comes after persistent complaints by a Norwegian peace researcher that the original purpose of the prize was to diminish the role of military power in international relations.

If the Stockholm County Administrative Board, which supervises foundations in Sweden’s capital, finds that prize founder Alfred Nobel’s will is not being honored, it has the authority to suspend award decisions going back three years – though that would be unlikely and unprecedented, said Mikael Wiman, a legal expert working for the county.

Obama won in 2009, Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo won in 2010, and last year the award was split between Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian activist Leymah Gbowee and Tawakkul Karman of Yemen.