Prominent REPUBLICANS now actively supporting HILLARY CLINTON!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No, but it is also not a reason to vote for someone, especially when they were no where near self-made.
I think you can learn a lot about someone by their background. Have you ever read about his father Fred or his grandfather? They were *extremely* wealthy, ruthless, "savvy", and by no means model citizens. In fact at one point I read Donald Trumps father was brought up on all kinds of charges for real estate fraud and the FHA post, WII.

To turn a $2 million dollar loan from his father into a $10 billion dollar empire is not self made?

In that case, only orphans in orphanages are self made because we all got some help with money or education from our parents.

Trump owns over 200 buildings and golfcourses.

His father built apartments and parking garages.

I swear, there is just a bunch of you people that hate others that have had success.

realbrown1

You let 4 people die Benghazi. You did nothing to save those CIA agents that were trading illegal weapons with terrorists. You just sat in your camouflage lazyboy and watched bill oreilly. You basically killed them yourself. Just sayin' :laugh:.
If they were doing what you say, they were doing so under Hillary's orders, because she is the oNE that sentire them..

I didn't even know they were there.

She ignored over 600 requests for more security.

And when they were attacked and called for help, not only did she hang up on them, she ordered for no one to go help them.

She should be in prison for that.

Not running for president.

10 point

If they were doing what you say, they were doing so under Hillary's orders, because she is the oNE that sentire them..

I didn't even know they were there.

She ignored over 600 requests for more security.

And when they were attacked and called for help, not only did she hang up on them, she ordered for no one to go help them.

She should be in prison for that.

Not running for president.
@realbrown1 , drive's drivel isn't worth qualifying. All he and his sportello alter ego have is the derail button and innuendos.
They never let things like facts get in the way of a good deflected post.

newfie

Where did Fred Trumps $500 million estate go when he died?

two estimates of his fathers estate have it valued at 250 to 300 million in one ny paper and 100 to 300 million in another new York paper.

as such i can't find any clear estimates of how it was split. if he only split it 5 ways between the estates of the kids then approximately 40 to 50 million each.
Fred died in 1999 and i would think the estate was split more then 5 ways with some going to his kids, grandkids and charities he was fond of. at that point Don was already an established businessman worth billions.

his version is basically correct . he took his million dollar loan and built it up to a fortune in the billions. Supported by the financial statement of net worth that he did release.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
two estimates of his fathers estate have it valued at 250 to 300 million in one ny paper and 100 to 300 million in another new York paper.

as such i can't find any clear estimates of how it was split. if he only split it 5 ways between the estates of the kids then approximately 40 to 50 million each.
Fred died in 1999 and i would think the estate was split more then 5 ways with some going to his kids, grandkids and charities he was fond of. at that point Don was already an established businessman worth billions.

his version is basically correct . he took his million dollar loan and built it up to a fortune in the billions. Supported by the financial statement of net worth that he did release.
Just a quick search of wiki (not saying it's 100% correct)...he was worth over $200,000 before he finished college in the 1960's. Working for his father. Better than a millionaire in todays dollar, before finishing school. When you have a gigantic safety net, you are never self-made. Not unlike starting a $200 poker rebuy tournament with $100 million, you can keep playing until you win.

newfie

Just a quick search of wiki (not saying it's 100% correct)...he was worth over $200,000 before he finished college in the 1960's. Working for his father. Better than a millionaire in todays dollar, before finishing school. When you have a gigantic safety net, you are never self-made. Not unlike starting a $200 poker rebuy tournament with $100 million, you can keep playing until you win.

people lose millions all the time. turning 200,000 not only into billions but tangible assets all over the world is a huge success any way you shake it.

realbrown1

Republicans all across the country are speaking out against DRUMPF...

Republicans who oppose Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
We call these Republicans Rinos.

We have for a long time.

We have told you there are liberal Democrats in the Republican ranks.

This will bring them into the light of day where the Republican voters can deal with them.

You don't see any Rinos at the 10,000 to 32,000 people Trump rallies.

realbrown1

Where did Fred Trumps $500 million estate go when he died? There's really no use in arguing with people who don't fact-find and I think we all know the people who refuse to do that on here. ;)
Where did you hear Fred Trump had that much wealth at his death?

I've heard he had just over $200 million.

Divided between 4-5 kids is about $40 - $50 million.

Did the kids get it or did he donate in to homeless cats?

BrownArmy

Where did you hear Fred Trump had that much wealth at his death?

I've heard he had just over $200 million.

Divided between 4-5 kids is about $40 - $50 million.

Did the kids get it or did he donate in to homeless cats?

Do you still hold on to the fiction that 'the Donald' is a self-made man?