Question on 12/30 air commit times

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by A Driver, Dec 30, 2007.

1. A Driver

A Driver Guest

We're supposed to have 90 minutes more to get our air delivered on Monday, 12/30. Every time we do this we have bad commit times in our DIADs. My question is - what did your air commits show on 12/30?

2. tups

tups New Member

My air commit times on 12/30 showed nothing because I was home all day sleeping off a hangover and resting up so I could make the noon commit time on my airs today, 12/31. I think we should all have another drink!!!! Happy New Year everyone!!

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Air commit times on New Years Eve will be Saturday commit times, which are 90 minutes later.

4. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Monday is the 31st.

5. IDoLessWorkThanMost

IDoLessWorkThanMost New Member

second that. It's 5 pm somewhere :knockedout:

6. CFLBrown

CFLBrown New Member

The commit was 90 mins relax from the original commit time. There are some areas that have a relax commit because of their remote locations. They were 13:30 commits for NDA and 18:00 for 1DS today (as well as during peak, and whenever else there is a relaxed commit). And for the people that don't deliver to cows, 12:00 for NDA and 16:30 for 1DS. EAM and International was still their normal commit times. Have a great holiday!

7. outta hours

outta hours Active Member

All this makes me glad that my area has no commit time. Everyday on the manifest it shows 23:59 as the commit time. Gotta love it.