Questions about being a UPS Employee... I hate my job.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I made paragraphs, I really did. The system crammed it all together. Don't pick on me, please. I cant take it, stop the madness, get that turkey in, make the stuffing, egads where are the sweet potatoes. Shells are sticking to the eggs, now they have gouges in them. Less than perfect. Oh crap who picked the nuts off the top of the pecan pie. Where's that damned cat? OHHHHHHHHHHHno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy thanksgiving.
lol! This morning one of the giant Maine Coons shredded the plastic and foil off of the apple pie and stood on it (it looks like).. there's a big dent in the crust.

dillweed

lol! This morning one of the giant Maine Coons shredded the plastic and foil off of the apple pie and stood on it (it looks like).. there's a big dent in the crust.

That's great! Badazz cats you have there to get through foil. Cut your slices around the dent and don't say a word!
When I was a kid we had finished thanksgiving dinner and were sitting around. Mom went into the kitchen for something and found the cat helping himself to the turkey carcass, which was sitting on the table. Although we seldom heard it, that lady could really belt out a stream of swear words!

Cementups

Box Monkey
I been a casual driver for 6 months and i already hate it ! lol.
Well not the driving part just all the other BS that comes with it. I worked 12 hrs in the rain at night in a new area the other day. By the time i got back to the center my body was in shut down mode. The manager comes up to me and says "When did you last iron those pants?" I wanted to shove my DIAD up his butt and use his nipples to punch out i was so mad (i just came up with that on the fly LOL). So after time you learn to just let comments like this roll off your back. Currently i don't car what anyone says. I do my job and i do it safe. That's all i am in control of.

12 hours in the rain at night?!?!?!?? Does your delivery route not start until 5pm and you delivered till 5am? That's retarded.

and I would remind your manager that your pants are perm press and should never need ironed.